Round 18 Non Essendon Games

Yeah, that was the problem.

10 Likes

But they were all there, to say otherwise is disingenuous. However I have counted 5 free kicks in 2 mintues that the umps haven’t paid to the Crows.

Does Cam Guthrie look like Tim Minchin or have I had one drink too many?

1 Like

Nothing but net

2 Likes

Murdoch gets alot of the ball, runs fast and kicks long alot, but I would be staggered if his kicking efficiency is about 60%. Seems to spray alot of kicks, looks busy without doing anything damaging.

I thought the high free to Tuohy was quite generous. Regardless, if they’re paying them to one team and not paying them to the other, then it’s bad umpiring one way or the other. Whether they’re over-penalising one team or under-penalising the other is really just a question of what you think umpiring should generally look like.

Without dangerwood getting 70 touches between them, Geelong would barely be top 8 quality.

9 Likes

Stanley has spudded it up seriously in this game. Will they persist with him or dump him?

Well, that’s a pretty obvious setup… thanks straight man.

4 Likes

Had played 2 good games in his career

Only here for the craptacular Roaming Brian.

Debatable.

I better turn the footy off before Brian Taylor starts getting all ‘weird uncle’ at a 21st birthday, in the Adelaide rooms.

Thrilling television.

Screw you Geelong!
Now we will have to listen to the Adelaide media suck them off all week and hear how they have ordered the Premiership T-Shirts already

1 Like

What’s sokkah hools doing at AO ripping flares?

Geelong have 3 good players. Of which two are in the Top 20 in the AFL. They’re so overrated it’s not funny.

3 Likes

Adelaide would be scary good if they had kept dangerfield.

Yep and if we play them in a final, Ambrose will have a busy day planting them in the MCG turf. Unless it’s the Granny, will have to do it legally.

2 Likes

No Pyro, No Party

The way he calls every piece of play as if it’s a question.