Round 18 vs Casey Demons Recruits @ Casey Fields - 7pm August 6th

WTF happened to our season?

Casey were faster, ran harder and seemed harder at the contest. Nothing else I can blame it on, the fitness / hunger wasn’t there. They had better field positioning because they worked harder and faster.

Long did some impressive Long things. Langford just looks like a unit, seriously. Redman gave us a scare limping off but finished with a great mark / goal. Kid has a bit of mongrel and a fair amount of talent. Heppell was great undraftable. Gach got onto a bit of it. None of the top ups stamped their name on an afl upgrade.

Lads I was with started cheering the boundary umpire. “How are those hamstrings going?” He gave us a sneaky thumbs up as he ran past, eyes on the field.

Best part of the night was it was warmer than the last time I suffered through a game at Casey.

Ainsworth is ready made
details ?

Has a big body for a young bloke.

Knows where to be front and centre…goes hard.

IT'S ALL ABOUT ME.

(Huge plate of shawarma/halloumi/chips/salad/bread etc for €4.50, back riding shortly. Yes, I said hot chips, though to be honest I didn’t know they were there till I dug down a bit.)

Couldnt stand the heat of that nuking we just got by Casey and left early. Casey have some very very fast players who led us to the ball, got the ball and accelerated away from us or, when we had the ball they accelerated towards us in numbers tackled us and got the ball or a free kick. It looked like they had 5-10 more players than us on the ground.

It was a case of Essendon 3rds vs Melbourne 2s

Sliced and diced.

Never had us in the frame

Lose Marigliani and Harding ham

12 players get suspended meaning kids play seniors when they should be in the twos

I am actually suprised we were ever in finals contention

Hot Chip report???

Hot Chip report???
What, you think German hot chips don't count?

I do all that work, and this is the thanks I get?

Best players for us. Ainsworth not named in the bests for Casey.

Best Players: V. Carboni, N. Holmes, A. Heppell, J. Simpkin, K. Langford

Best players for Casey. Ainsworth not named in the bests for Casey.

Best Players: V. Carboni, N. Holmes, A. Heppell, J. Simpkin, K. Langford

Holmes has to be a rookie chance?

Its not that our players didnt try. We just could not catch them. Most of their players are very fast, except Lynden Dunn who has grown a Max Gawn beard, hoping the beard will get him a game in the ones.

Ainsworth 2 goals btw.

We need to load Nash Holmes into a cannon and fire him into the sun a nice little loft we have prepared for him in the roof of the TVSC where he can camp out till late December or whenever the rookie draft is.