Round 18 vs Footscray @ Windy Hill, 12 Noon Saturday 19 August 2017

Great to hear Langford is playing well. I am guessing he is mainly playing in the middle rotating fwd?

Ridley almost goal of the year. Runs 70 metres after creative kick by Nobby in front of him. Point only.

61-44

Handball Club™

2 Likes

Nobby rushed point from boundary.

62-44

Damn. Huuuuuuge break from half-back by them, goal.

62-50

Yep. Plays in the middle, then rests forward for a few minutes before coming off.

2 Likes

They get the centre clearance but luckily it’s to Million Dollar Baby and he drops it.

1 Like

And I have no idea where Ridley is playing. Runs forward, takes the well-weighted kick on the run towards goal. Goal, runs off to bench to disguise his position.

68-50

7 Likes

Brown pushed out by the Baby at fifty, who then marks. And makes the range.

68-56 at 25 minutes into the third.

Hocking hobbled off…

LOL ump. They clear, Baby marks, ump doesn’t pay it, then makes up a free so he doesn’t have to admit he was wrong. FFS.

68-62

Footscray getting clearances all of a sudden, backline under siege.

Back on and into the forward line.

1 Like

Langford so creative. Redman three bounces. Obvious free not given to us in the goal square, so Long responds by punching the next Dog to mark in the back of the head. Is in trouble.

Free, report (I think), and fifty, mark to Baby and hence a point.

Longy will probably get a holiday. Silly late hit to the head in a marking contest.

68-63

Umps pays mark extremely retrospectively to keep it up their end.

Redman nice mark looking into sun, immediately gives it away and they slide a kick across the face as the siren sounds.

10.8.68 leads 9.9.63 at three quarter time.

Let’s bring this home in front of our grandstand.

LET’S GET LOUD.

5 Likes

Hocking done for the day, upper left leg is wrapped up.

Centre bounce to occur while Footscray is still in huddle?