Round 18 - Western Bulldogs vs Essendon @ ES (20/7/14 @ 4:40pm)

The problem at the start of the year wasn’t talent or lack there of but confidence.

Something I really think our boys have developed over the last month or so under Bomber.

We should take care of the Dogs and win well so let’s hope we bring the manic pressure and tackling we have the last two weeks into this game.

Plus we have Zerrett so we will win.

I know we have the bye the week after but I'd look to give Howlett a double rest like he had earlier on in the year. Looked very sore at times yesterday. Bring him back fresh to smash into the Swans like he did when he came back against Richmond.

In: Goddard, Hibberd

Out: Dell'Olio, Howlett

football is a team game and for the past 2 weeks we have demonstrated our willingness to play as a team against all comers. players helping each other out and hunt as a pack.

with the right mindset like in the past weeks and more experience in our team, we should beat the dogs without too much trouble. the danger is really in us stop doing the team thing once again when we feel we are playing a lesser opponent.

Out: dell and someone who needs two weeks off.

In hibbo (only if 100%!!!) and BJ.

Bomber said Jobe back in 3 weeks… Could he come back for swans!!! Probably just getting excited ha.

Jobe back in 3 weeks???

Bomber said Jobe back in 3 weeks... Could he come back for swans????!!!! Probably just getting excited ha.

That sounds a bit too much like wishful thinking. l would rather he come back when he is cherry ripe, no need to rush him in against the Swannies. 

Pfft no way will Howlett go out...don't know why some people can't see how hard he works around the ground. Tackling machine along with Buddha.  

Waiting for the MRP to ban all our players…they bumped into a few Collingwood players yesterday.

Bomber said Jobe back in 3 weeks... Could he come back for swans????!!!! Probably just getting excited ha.

would love Jobe v swans.... then everyone would stop crapping on about Kennedy..as watson demolished him on the comeback from injury....

unfortunately i think it is more likely the richmond game.

Jobe back V Swans? Keep dreaming.

Listening to Hibberd on triple m (The Rub sunday)....he said he wanted to play but docs held him back for 1 more week so I expect him to play this week.

Pfft no way will Howlett go out...don't know why some people can't see how hard he works around the ground. Tackling machine along with Buddha.  

I don't think you understand. That's exactly why he needs a couple of weeks off every now and then. Nothing to do with not being in our best 22. Bomber said after the Richmond win that Howlett had been given a couple of weeks off to refresh because he grinds himself into the dirt every week. He's now been back for 7 games and is looking tired again. Perfect time to rest him up and bring him back in for Sydney refreshed and ready to smash in at the SCG.

Jobe back v Carton, on the back of wins v Dogs, Suns and Tigers and an honorable loss to Swans, for a freshen up before finals ... I'd like that 

Re  - this week - can't see them kicking a score to beat us with our defense as is, let alone with Hibberd (and Goddard) back in the mix - would love to keep Winders there ... one word ... composure. 

Its easy - we play with intensity and hunger we win well

Waiting for the MRP to ban all our players...they bumped into a few Collingwood players yesterday.

Afetr last week, surely Toovey gets 2 weeks for his off the ball bump on Chappy!

If we lose this week, then all our hard work for the past two weeks has been undone.

Waiting for the MRP to ban all our players...they bumped into a few Collingwood players yesterday.

Didn't Hurley (or was it Winderlich) quite blatantly trip someone - around Collingwood's F50 right HFF?  Anyone see it - any chance he will get weeks?  If it was Fletch he would probably get 3.

Feel for the blokes like Kavanagh and Fantasia who can't get a go despite their own good form.

Stewie who?

Didn't Hurley (or was it Winderlich) quite blatantly trip someone - around Collingwood's F50 right HFF?  Anyone see it - any chance he will get weeks?  If it was Fletch he would probably get 3.

quiet please, we dont need to give them an excuse to ban us.

Feel for the blokes like Kavanagh and Fantasia who can't get a go despite their own good form.

Kav and fantasia have time on their side, if we had a few more injuries then they would be in.

im just happy it is near the end of the year and we have a short injury list.

It's called depth... they will get their chance when the time is right.