Round 18 - Western Bulldogs vs Essendon @ ES (20/7/14 @ 4:40pm)

Fantasia is a first year player being groomed for post Winders/Chappy years and he is still a twig, and Kav isn't good enough to secure a senior spot at the moment. 
When you have a relative stable senior side that is having success, players naturally miss out. 

Anything less than a 12 goal drubbing and I'm tearing up my membership and eating the lid.

Settle down there Richmond....

Anything less than a 12 goal drubbing and I'm tearing up my membership and eating the lid.

Throw it in the microwave first if you want to be richmond

Pfft no way will Howlett go out...don't know why some people can't see how hard he works around the ground. Tackling machine along with Buddha.  

I don't think you understand. That's exactly why he needs a couple of weeks off every now and then. Nothing to do with not being in our best 22. Bomber said after the Richmond win that Howlett had been given a couple of weeks off to refresh because he grinds himself into the dirt every week. He's now been back for 7 games and is looking tired again. Perfect time to rest him up and bring him back in for Sydney refreshed and ready to smash in at the SCG.

My bad...just skimming through posts and saw Ins and Outs without reading the rest of your post. Well in that case I don't disagree...but the bye should be more than enough. Just find some people just don't understand his role in the team and his work is under-appreciated. 

In: Pig, BJ

Out: Dell, Jerrett (unlucky)

Fletch   Hooker    Bags

Hibbo    Hurls       Demps

Stants   BJ           Zaka

Ryder   Heppell    Hocking

Zerrett  Carlisle    Winders
Chappy JoeDan   Ambrozi
Int: Howlett  Myers  Colyer  Melk

Waiting for the MRP to ban all our players...they bumped into a few Collingwood players yesterday.

No bans.

Throw it in the microwave first if you want to be richmond

Then turn in your Richmond guernsey and get a Mac Pack guernsey instead

2014_06-June_1201_sport---super-clinic-a

If we give this mob time to use the ball then it will be a close one.

If we maintain the intensity and aggression at the contest of the last few weeks then it’s a 10 goal win.

I am really loving the look of our team at the moment.

With Goddard and Hibberd back in the team we are pretty much near full strength (minus Jobe).

If we keep playing good football and tear the doggies a new one this week.

Reckon Bags will have a huge one.

This might have been covered and not sure whether it meant anything but Stants looked a bit proppy in the last minute of the game, about 20 seconds to go. Hopefully just a bit of a foot ache late in the game. 

Another percentage boost would come in veeery handy for potentially finishing 6th spot.

I noticed Carlisle grabbed his hamstring twice in the last quarter whilst watching the replay.  Nothing might come of it, but will be interested to see if there are any issues.

I don’t think the bulldogs are the normal cellar dweller types that we usually drop games to. They are a decent up and coming side, and you wouldn’t pencil this in as an easy win.

Based on that, I think we’ll turn up. And if we do, we’ll win, but I expect the doggies to push us much harder than the pies did.

I noticed Carlisle grabbed his hamstring twice in the last quarter whilst watching the replay. Nothing might come of it, but will be interested to see if there are any issues.

Yep, it was cramp though. Starting running again after it and had that last goal IIRC.

Who to omit? Dell was lively when he came on. Could’ve kicked 3 but wasted his opportunities. You’d think he’ll be the first one out however. Struggling to see who else will make way (unless they rest Chap or Licha this week).

I agree with resting howlett, he did look a bit weary, he takes a lot of hits punishment every week for small guy. Freshen him up.

Backline very good, Hibberd into guts? Or Dempsey onto wing?

If we can maintain ferocious pressure this week and get % boost, finals here we come, and not just to fill numbers either and get thrashed first game. 

I think with Carlisle firing forward, also taking heat off Joe, we can match anyone, incl swans, tho their defenders much tighter than maxwell. 

Collingwood have been bad at cont footy lately, so it will not be so easy with other big guns

Just as the Pies didn’t turn up on Sunday and got what they deserve, we cannot afford to be complacent with the dogs or we will find ourselves in the same predicament. I don’t think we will make that same fatal mistake but a little bit of uneasy feeling in the gut nonetheless.

Work hard, we will win.

GO BOMBERS!!!

We won't be resting any midfielders. The Footscray midfield is full of hardnuts, we'll need our full compliment to assure that we pants them. Then we hit the bye and spend 2 weeks working out the how the hell to beat Sydney!

Just as the Pies didn't turn up on Sunday and got what they deserve, we cannot afford to be complacent with the dogs or we will find ourselves in the same predicament. I don't think we will make that same fatal mistake but a little bit of uneasy feeling in the gut nonetheless.
Work hard, we will win.
GO BOMBERS!!!

Bomba said the Geelong loss stung us. I would have hoped the St.Kilda loss did that, and the Melbourne loss, etc.