Round 19 2022 Non Essendon Games

The guy doing the voiceover for this segment sounds like the guy who does the voice for the Carlton Draught ad

The coverage is garbage. (I know it’s ironic criticising something online when they are running with a cause of no criticism)

But in this case it’s warranted.

Give Daisy Pearce a data person and some quality graphics and have her talk for 10 minutes about what each side will do

BT: “Richmond have struggled against the top sides.”
They’ve also struggled against GCS and North.

4 Likes

Where are the 100,000 members for Richmond?

THE TIGER ARMY DON’T COME TO MARVEL, DARCE.

3 Likes

The thing about giving interstate sides Friday nights is when they have the ball there is zero atmosphere.

Freo should be playing WC on a Friday night. Then thered be some crowd noise

No, instead let me tell you of the inspirational story of little Johnny boy who battled every injustice land hardship and fled a war torn country and murdered his own mother in order to cash in on her life insurance so he could buy a car and drive himself to training every day

1 Like

ITS NOT VERY TIGERISH RICHO

1 Like

The AFL has long forgotten fans want to hear about you know football.

Special interest stories can go in Inside Football or something a rather.

HtB?

Remember when commentators used to spend the entire game wanking about Richmond fans.

Very quiet now.

1 Like

Take on tackler and don’t bust through and dispose ain’t it HTB?

Should be, as attempting to evade the tackle counts as prior, then he failed to dispose of it correctly immediately. That’s only what’s in the rules though, instead we have to go with the mid-week “interpretation” statements by the AFL which says it’s play on.

BUT ITS NOT AT THE MCG!!! THEY DON’T LIKE MARVEL

Aish kicking goals? THE TIGER ARMY WON’T LIKE THIS RICHO!

1 Like

That forward handball is so hot right now

Geez Toyota don’t go all green all us and plant too many trees.

I could plant a games worth of trees on my own in an arvo.

Instead of points plant :seedling: the same number of trees as there are say handballs and kicks.

That would be more impressive.

that wasn’t owned in a tackle brayshaw

Gee, Shai Bolton can really football, huh?

tigers goal kicking didn’t show up, like their fans ayy lmao

1 Like