Round 19 2023 Non Essendon Games

Football can go and get ■■■■■■!

3 Likes

Not even Essington can lose to WC they are worst then Fitzroy

Watch Hawks vs Richmond,Richmond getting pumped atm

Hawks will win a final before us

2 Likes

Naaaaa,

Not even the most Essington of all Essington performances lets west coast anywhere near that close.

They will hit a road block in Pies next week

If you want to talk about very good MSD picks Jai Newcombe is up there as one of the best pickups.

They’ll be successful again before mid table sludge like us and St Kilda

Remember we couldn’t outplay West Coast for large period of games and happy clappers played it down.

Carlton 59 for West Coast 2, 2nd quarter just started.

Our ball movement has been worked out and when we thump it into the forward 50, we have no one who gets to the front and centre, and able pick up the crump.

#carltonhavegonepastus

To be fair, similar happened with the Pies when they played the Eagles. And they eventually just kicked away.

Same with the Saints.

Looks like the carlton ferals yelling at their players and calling them a disgrace turned them into a good football side.

Maybe we should try that.

Shipped the old deadwood off and built from the draft
I think they will compete faster than many think. Will still be a few years though

1 Like

Reality check for the Blues next week against Pies

And Esendon havent?

We have turned over at least 20 or so players over the last few years all we have been is turning over players and going to the draft

Yer, we’ll see.
If Coll beat Port tonight, they will drop the Carlton game.

When was the last time we bottomed out and had a complete rebuild. Doesn’t help we have the worst recruitment team in the comp either

There isnt much left to bottom out

Shiel,Stringer,Heppel,Philips probaly the only ones left who are best 22

add Lav,Kelly,Hind thats about it i reckon

This should be it for Simpson today

We haven’t gone as hard as we could IMO.

I think there will be more changes now that Brad has had a full season to see what he’s got

2 Likes