Round 19 - Elimination Final v Bulldogs

Please tell me how you found fairyland??

Colyer
Watson
Myers

2 Likes

Nup. Watson leaves on his terms.

2 Likes

Its the truth. Maybe you didn’t watch Norf do it to us last week? We won that game because they ran out of legs. They completely outplayed us for 3 quarters by suiting their gameplan to counter ours

1 Like

Nope. We are a football club not a charity

1 Like

Is big business that is not an option

1 Like

crap

The game plan would have been fine if we hadn’t turned the ball over. The game plan isn’t the reason the ball was turned over.

I’ll let you know in 5 weeks.

In the meantime take a valium and have a good lie down. Your karma’s off.

1 Like

I think so except for Watson who for me has the whole year to do as he wishes.

I thought a few key umpiring decisions hurt but this was one of the first times all year that I can’t list umpiring as any part of the reason we lost. Overall it was actually a pretty well umpired game.

We lost because our coach is a moron, which I know some on here refuse to see but I’m not sure how you miss it. JJ has been worked out and every coach has nullified him, pretty easily it must be said, but we kinda let him be a match winner.

We refuse to tag so Bont was able to control the centre, then drift forward and pretty much controlled that too. When a scrub has a career best game, you hate it but kinda figure you can’t really plan for that… but I would have thought a plan for Bont is high on your list of priorities during the week.

Myers is useless and have said that for eternity. Not sure how you can defend a guy that is perpetually in our bottom 5 irrespective of the game played who hasn’t progressed past… “get ball, hoof long, turnover”

Colyer is a liability, his kicking is back to where it started which was awful. For someone with so much pace, he actually has no turning circle and guys just walk past him defensively. Shameful.

I am a big believer in Lav… but boy oh boy… two stinkers in a row… like Langford he can go and learn his trade in the VFL please.

Hurley had a mare, I can only presume the early mail that suggested he would be a late out indicates there is an injury and I think it might have been better to play it safe.

Hooker… WTF. Last week saw everyone seemingly forget his first three quarters (which were horrendous) on the back of a few goals kicked late against a young kid. What is scary is he was on a kid again this week. Cement hands, brain fades and clangers… send him back or send him to the VFL… don’t care which but you have to respond to an effort like that.

I love you Jobe… but you know the time has come. Retire with grace, retire with your head held high and know that you will forever be a champion in my eyes.

On the back of all that… the Dogs played their best game for the season because we actually let them… we gave them an armchair ride on the fast break and refused to be accountable. They took away our space through the middle and as per usual… we have no plan B… we just look like kanga’s in the spotlight.

Still think we can make finals… not sure we can do damage when we get there… this truly is a season that got away in my eyes. We have enough talent but just no plan, no composure and too many passengers.

3 Likes

We showed up expecting to win last week and didn’t put in the effort required. Simple as that, agreed we won because the kangas tired in the end, we where very lucky to win. Today our effort was there but our skill execution in front of goal and around the ground wasn’t. Was a great effort though, That was the bulldogs at their very best, they are the former premiership side and that is there best, we where not far off. We will learn a tone from that game. Had absolutely nothing to do with the coaching.

2 Likes

Bullsh*t attitude sorry. No individual is bigger than the club, Jobe was putrid today. Bird offers more. Swap them

2 Likes

Lol

For all those saying we should tag, please name our team’s taggers that are realistically playing for us (not Hocking who won’t be)?

2 Likes

How was our play AFL standard? Field kicking was dreadful and goal kicking woeful! They simply couldn’t hit targets! Who is responsible? Coaches or recruiters? Also when we get beaten it is usually Pagan’s paddock. Woosha can’t deal with it! Some structure behind the ball would have made all the difference.

Recruit some!

1 Like

Goddard could do it

Bird

Colyer

Hocking

All can be good taggers

I’m as much chance of playing a good AFL a game as Hocking. Fork’s been in him all year.