Round 19 - Elimination Final v Bulldogs

Didn’t realise. In that case…

Mathew Boyd & Cloke potential ins for the Dogs this week.

No Changes for us this week?
anyone wanting to rest Heppell this week?

1 Like

That’ll be a very costly mistake by Hooker if we lose him this week. Still find it odd that we haven’t seen any footage of it.

None of the media outlets have shown it.

They haven’t finished photoshopping it yet.

14 Likes

If Hooker is out, it will be Smack in IMO…or perhaps Leuey in and TBC to FF if we are adventurous.

1 Like

Doesn’t mean it didn’t happen. Apparently part of a bit of push and shove with Neilson and he got him clean on the jaw/chin with one.

There’s generally incidents every week that get assessed every week that nobody speaks about.

Silly boy if so. Had no issue with him getting stuck into Neilson after his goals, but if he’s actually (jumper) punched someone in the jaw at this time of year, come on now. He’s a leader of the club. Should know better than that.

After North’s carry on after the game, they will be sticking the boots in here as well.

I actually do have an issue with his carry on. That’s head wobbling stuff that we haven’t got anywhere near deserving of…
I love his passion and commitment but that’s pretty unbecoming.
That’s just my opinion of course.

He copped it all game from North, particularly in that 3rd quarter when he missed those 2 shots. Glad he fired back but it looks like he may have gone too far.

2 Likes

Watched the replay last night and definitely contact was made. Very low impact and would think a fine would be enough

1 Like

I thought it was good. Got under his skin then the bloke overreacted and gave away a 50. Turned a tough shot for goal into the sealer.

There is no way Hooker gets suspended for that, it’ll be a fine at most.

Reckon we will go at JJ?

1 Like

Put Walla on him and make him worry about Walla. No need to niggle him.

Agree. The kid did not fall over, he didnt throw his head back, and he kept on with the jumper grabbing and shaking. Unless of course Norf make up some BS medical report, its worth a fine at the most. But Hooksy is an Essendon player, so 2 weeks.

Redpath copped a week.

Does that mean they bring in Cloke?

I hope we do, he seems very fragile between the ears and if we can get an afavtange from it then I hope we do. I’m sick of being a team of choirboys, look at our team from the late 90s to early 00s full of brutes.

1 Like

If Hooker is out I think they will bring in Mckernan.

I’d think so.