Round 19 Essendon VFL at Windy hill Sunday August 14 12 noon. The Willies come out to play

umpire is a cant

Eades an early few touches, and a good mark to Heppell over his head. Ball ends up deep forward for a throw in, but umpire plucks out random free against Kommer much to the crowds annoyance.

!!!SMACK!!!

Thanx for the reports CB

Eades marks 50m out, but goes to Jamar who can’t complete the mark. Ball ends up with Freezer 50m out who sets it up to SMACK who takes a BIG mark 30m out. Goal.

19-18

19-19

Coughlan with a comical kick out, bounces out without being touched 40m out. They hit the post from the set shot.

19-20

There is no way we will be allowed to win this game.

Umpire pays a ridiculous 50 to them gifting them a goal.

19-26

Horror turnover from Ashby (?) results in a turnover, SIPOSS goes long and they mark and goal 15m out.

19-32

We win the clearance, a good one touch kick from Redman after the contest to GACH who marks uncontested in the square and goals.

25-32

Eades with a GOOSESTEP but gets knocked off the kick and is holding.

Stupid football, Smack deep in defence scrambles a kick (not towards the boundary) and straight to an opposition player 60m out. No goal.

Edwards kicks into the 50, Gach contests, we rove the ball and kick to Hams on the siren. He goals after the siren from 35.

31-33

HAMS.

It’s 05:38 in Turkey.

I don’t think we’ll win. They look slightly more cohesive and the umpire is giving us nothing and refuses to give us any 50-50 decisions. When we get the ball forward we look dangerous.

Thanks CB, great call.

DJR up early for the footy, or did the Adhan wake you up?

Heppell wins a holding the ball for a good tackle, kicks the set shot!

43-33

(I missed the first goal for us)

I never get woken by first call to prayer. Being half-deaf has advantages.

44-39