Round 19 non Essendon games

I think Port, their percentage is much higher than ours so they’d be far above us no matter what.

Holy God:

1 Like

geez i was praying for results that mean someone takes the tigers spot in the top 4 and incidentally helps us out.

the way things are going, it might by us that is displacing them.

94 farken hit outs WTF???

1 Like

Thanks Rainman™

1 Like

Curious why the Freo GWS result mattered to people, . I can’t work that one out??

Makes it harder for us to finish fourth, which was certainly, definitely going to happen.

2 Likes

In the Giants current form they were no guarantee to make finals let alone top 4.

Is there a storm over there, or are Port and the Saints just rubbish (scoring at 10 points per quarter)?

1 Like

I was out at the Eastern Lions ground in Burwood today, watching them take on Richmond. It was so windy there, that a goal kick would travel to the center of the pitch, then boomerang half way back again before hitting the ground. The goalies at that end changed to kicks along the ground…

Heavy rain!! Poor timing, don’t want Saints getting the win.

Rain has stopped now. Saints absolutely horrible in front of goal 2 goals 12 with 4 misses.

G Ablett a late out.

Cmon GC take this ■■■■ seriously!

It’s like they’re doing this to spite us Bomber supporters :wink:. You watch though, he’ll be fine for our game against them!

Carlisle doing well again tonight.

So who do we want to win from PA and STK?

Please say the team without Robbie Gray.

SAINTS FOOTBALL

The team without Robbie Gray.

If we’re worried about St Kilda catching up to us, we’re seriously doing it wrong.

2 Likes

Gotta say, I do not like seeing Essendon in 9th on the live ladder.