Round 19 non Essendon games

Just had a look at the replay of that gray goal. Geez saints would like to try and set that stoppage up again. Reminds me of a goal norf kicked against us late in the 2014 elimination

They donā€™t know who he is.

My goodness, GC are ā– ā– ā– ā– 

That was a big contest.

Ninthmond move the ball pretty well at times. Then they get to the 50m, and screw it up.

Thatā€™s it for me. FFS GC. FFS.

About fuckng time the ā– ā– ā– ā–  is called for that

1 Like

At least FC are getting turned over

Round 20
Saturday 5th August (MCG)
Carlton 19.8.122
def
Essendon 9.16.70

1 Like

If Carlton didnā€™t match the bid we did for Silvagni then Dodoro would have been sacked

Itā€™s another Saturday night footy smorgasbord and Iā€™m too hungover to go out and get drunk a third night in a row. Iā€™m only watching the Suns game cos Iā€™m hoping to hear that GC cheer squad guy with the trumpet from weeks ago.

Gold Coast [toot toot toot]

2 Likes

Donā€™t you ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  dare :smiley:

18 Likes

NEVER TEAR THEM APART!

6 Likes

Gold Coast Sunsā€¦

theyā€™re carrying on a tradition of utter mediocrity started by the Bears in the 80ā€™s at Carrara discontinued for a couple decades, then brought back to ā€˜the Goldieā€™. I donā€™t believe they actually have human fans and that the AFL have manufactured robotic humanoids that are switched off post game and kept in a Metricon storeroom. Who would seriously follow them? After all they are renown for being a soulless club. Theyā€™d give regular people a massive existential crisis too big to survive.

/end Titus Oā€™Reilly style rant

2 Likes

Come on you Gold Coast!

I would laugh at st kilda more if it didnā€™t happen to us only weeks ago, but three goals.

And yet Richmond really like losing to themā€¦

1 Like

Wait what its only 2 goals? Iā€™ve been watching the cricket

Blister in the sun!

1 Like