Round 19 non Essendon games

I don’t. He gets payed to be part of the media on television over here but acts like he’s not part of it at press conference time. The way he sometimes treats the junior reporters is no good.

I’m pretty much biaised against most media, so I won’t see it that way.

1 Like

He’s looked about 32yo since his 2nd pre-season.

Don’t worry your Buddy will be fine - pardon the pun as it’s a fine as worst. Dangerfield has a lot more to worry about.

There is no way the afl will allow dangerfield to be suspended this close to Brownlow night !

1 Like

Danger will get a fine.

Raging Brownlow fave, and umpires darling.

Watch them find a way to get him off, despite the actual rules, and the fate of others for exactly the same thing.

1 Like

They will probably fine Kruzer

6 Likes

LOL Ross Lyon.

1 Like

Really? I thought he tackled him side on, kreuzer hits side on and his head whiplashes into the ground.

Should’ve been a free regardless.

EDIT: this is wrong, his head goes down first. Still not a sling in any definition, he just takes him down sideways and Kreuzer sorta trips. Sling is two motions or a lift up and over, this was neither. Would be ropable if an Essendon player was rubbed out for this.

3 Likes

If he won the Brownlow but ineligible because of a tackle it would be a travesty. Punching people yes, but a tackle?

2 Likes

Theyve already softened the rules (used to be any report, now it’s only weeks) and bent the MRP (nat snipey fyfe about 4 times and Judd twice) and people want it relaxed even further?

Best and fairest.

2 Likes

Just watched the replay and don’t think he should be suspended.

1 Like

Yeah I didn’t think there was much in it. He wasn’t trying to sling tackle in the true sense and he was trying to roll him in the tackles so it wouldn’t be in the back. He also didn’t have a clue the ball was out.

Still, I have seen worse get off and less get a week so who knows with the MRP.

That shouldn’t affect whether it’s a suspension or not, should it?
Just whether or not it was a free kick, which it should have been.

Kane Cornes on the Sunday footy show.
“This is definitely a set play. Brad Ebert instinctively knows to kick wide…”
Surely it’s one or the other.

But Cale Hooker is the DEVIL!!

No it shouldn’t and won’t be of value however I was just saying it to show the intent, he was trying to pin the ball in not to drive him into the ground particularly.

Replay angle doesn’t show it real well, was it a huge 5m chuck from Kreuzer? Or did Danger’s arm knock it that far, somehow?

Looked like a chuck, the sheer bulk of Kreuzer leads to a very clumsy collapse, no sling action = textbook tackle, should’ve been held without or a throw. Nothing more. But the Waite one, which was bullshit, needs to be precedent like Lloydy said on the panel. Should go if they’re fairdinkum about being consistent complete f$$kwits