Round 19 non Essendon games

Agree, no sling.

In fact I believe the Brownlow is awarded to the player adjudged “fairest and best”. So really it should be tighter on infringement, not looser. If people would prefer it was just an MVP award, then change the criteria to MVP.

1 Like

When everything in this game is debatable, arguable, interpretable and ever-changing, including technology to determine such things - having the most prized award based on a vague notion of what is determined ‘fair’ or not at any given game’day/season/team/play/year…is ridiculous.

You may as well erase all medals prior to video reviews.
MVP.

This is true. But what is required to receive a fine or suspension is a lot less then when the brownlow rules were written decades ago.

The game, rules and tribunal system have changed significantly, why is it so crazy that the brownlow rules should change as well?

Has his arms pinned and his head hit the ground. According the MRP guidelines it’s suspension worthy.

1 Like

Ummmmmm… WTF, Collingwood 50 points up on Adelaide?!?

I wanted to believe in the comeback, but they’ve stopped halfway.

I believe again.

1 Like

Sure about that? Margin down to 17 points!

(Helps when you kick 7.0 instead of our depressing conversion.)

1 Like

Unliked and then Liked again in recognition of the edit.

GET IN

LOLINGWOOD

We lost our elimination final, Adelaide are gonna win their prelim…

Umps are idiots/cowards. Adelaide mark, Collingwood player runs over the mark, ump yells “hold”, Adelaide player takes a few more steps back on his line (never off it) and the Collingwood player ignores the warning and stays over the mark… so rather than stick with what he saw and called, the ump immediately yells “play on”.

So bad.

Do I need to support collingwood here?

Fark Collingwood.

It depends if you prefer the immediate comedy of blowing a 50 point lead, or the longer running joke of Buckley staying on as coach.

1 Like

FFS Adelaide FFS.

Buckley is wedded to Eddie, no worries that joke is ending.

Dammit.

We don’t need them to have a complacency loss THIS week!!

Pies are cooked here. At least I should have something to smile about this week.