Round 19

Don’t these moronic commentators ever learn…two weeks ago and Hawthorn were unbeatable (and they then lost)…then Richmond become the flavour of the month “and they can win it all”…so they lose tonight…and what do the morons do…start talking up how Adelaide can now do some damage in September…don’t they remember how well Adelaide played last week???

Nothing surer than a Crows win tonight.

Richmond are hands down the absolute BEST side at getting ahead of themselves bar none.

BAR NONE.

Yeah but how good is Rance?!

Plus Dusty Martin never loses one on ones! Never!

Jon Ralph just announcing that Nic Naitanui’s mother has passed away. Naitanui (obviously) won’t play tomorrow night.

RIP to Nic’s mother.

RANCE.

Jon Ralph just announcing that Nic Naitanui's mother has passed away. Naitanui (obviously) won't play tomorrow night.

RIP to Nic’s mother.

That’s sad. RIP indeed

Lids.

Is it wrong to sing along with the Adelaide song. It is quite catchy. (I feel ashamed :( )

Too funny. Traitor.

Jon Ralph just announcing that Nic Naitanui's mother has passed away. Naitanui (obviously) won't play tomorrow night.

RIP to Nic’s mother.

Very sad. I’m guessing she wasn’t too old either. RIP Nic’s mum.

Is it wrong to sing along with the Adelaide song. It is quite catchy. (I feel ashamed :( )

Too funny. Traitor.

Is it still here we go camry crow, I really have no idea

Nope it goes like this.

We’re the scum from South Australia
We’re the ■■■■■■ Adelaide Crows
Our recruits are a disaster
We’re protected from our foes
Aggravation of a nation
This abomination shows (ooh ooh)
We’re the ■■■■■■ Adelaide Crows.

I dont think I have ever wanted Carlton to win a match. EVER. Until today

Nope it goes like this.

We’re the ■■■■■■ Adelaide Crows
Our recruits are a disaster
We’re protected from our foes
Aggravation of a nation
This abomination shows (ooh ooh)
We’re the ■■■■■■ Adelaide Crows.

Is this what you always serenade your wife with? lol

I haven’t got the best vision, (yes, I’m a four eyes) but surely blind Freddy can see that Carlton and Collingwood’s guerney clashes with each other.

EDIT: Docherty just tackled his own captain

How good is Stringer? Farkk me.

What’s Port excuse for their season?

10 years in the AFL and Ryder doesn’t know you can’t hit the ball over the goal line in a ruck contest.

Geezz surely Hinkley must go… wheres all this ■■■■ from the media

COMEDY of errors. Pittard takes kick-out over the line, Ryder hits ball up through goalline on full, Dogs goal. Dogs by 49.

Poor Port. An injury list longer than your arm, coach under constant media pressure for three years, first year back after being forced to take a year off. Players with finals stolen from them two years back and the constant threat of bans over their heads for three years. Robbed of their best ruckmen with bad compensation. You feel for them.

Boyd up for trade?