Round 2 2016

Fk both clubs

tigers by 1-39 will boost my drinking funds this weekend.

Fk both clubs

I came into this thread for a trademark Stallion OP.

I leave satisfied.

Caca fight.

Sounding pretty dismal on radio so far

I really, REALLY dislike Collingwood

The D Moore circle-jerk is reaching fever pitch.

Ugly mistake riddled game lacking any sort of quality. At least the Tigers/Bloos game was high intensity, this has nothing.

Hope for a draw.

poor pies struggling with the weight of a week of drug innuendo.

cloke makes me look like a good kick.

Bruce keeps praising Rance and Rance keeps screwing it up by missing kicks and missing handpasses.

Shut up Bruce

RANCEEEEEEE

Richmond cannot kicka goal, no matter how close or how directly in front they are when having the kick.

Skill level in this game is appalling.

My mum is swearing at collingwood in Maltese and cant understand why they are playing so poorly.

Because they are shithouse i told her.

J. Brayshaw: It’s almost like this game needs a kick up the ■■■■.

J. Brayshaw: It's almost like this game needs a kick up the ■■■■.

It needs something stronger, it is really, really bad.

some players are given a free ride by the commentators.

brown drops an absolutely easy as hell handpass, commentator says poor handpass. get off your rocker commetti.

brown drops an absolutely easy as hell handpass, commentator says poor handpass. get off your rocker commetti.

tbf most handpasses have missed their targets so it is easy to call that tonight!

tbf most handpasses have missed their targets so it is easy to call that tonight!

it was chest height and he’s been butter fingers all game.I’m all for criticising collingwood but it’d be good if they got the right person.