Round 2 2016

some players are given a free ride by the commentators.

brown drops an absolutely easy as hell handpass, commentator says poor handpass. get off your rocker commetti.

tbf most handpasses have missed their targets so it is easy to call that tonight!

it was chest height and he’s been butter fingers all game.I’m all for criticising collingwood but it’d be good if they got the right person.

It is a shocking game and the commentary hasn’t been much better.

I found myself watching the English version of First Dates rather than the rubbish being served up by the Tigers and Magpies.

Absolute garbage game. 21 - 26 half time score.

Fark Cometti. We know what he thinks…

I found myself watching the English version of First Dates rather than the rubbish being served up by the Tigers and Magpies.

Planet America is on you know …??

Second half hasn’t started any better, these players have zero skills.

Bruce: “Collingwood have lifted and are on top”

This after Richmond twice, under no pressure, turned over the ball resulting in two Collingwood goals. Nothing to do with Collingwood ligfting and everything to do with Richmond being ■■■■-heads.

Fark me, if we got just half the soft free kicks the Pies get I’d be happy

I know the commentatos will rave about them after the game, but it’s games like this that cotchin and pendlebury get undue credit for simply racking up numbers.

had no impact on the game, run around collecting cheap possies and doing mundane stuff with it, but because they touch it 30 plus times, they are superstars.

Jack with a nice hanger

He’s a “Spring Heeled Jack” in the last qtr, eh?

cripple fight, seriously. Both sides making mistakes but then the other side incapable of capitalising. Dennis and Bruce are insufferable

And tiges will make finals somehow…

Fasolo mark !!

Wut??

god rance is a spud

Rance is really poor

Houli could have put this to bed. And now the tiggers might choke ahahahahahahaa

Lol Tigers

0/1 in tips.

What a choke