Round 2 2017 Non Essendon Games

Worst coach to be rated as one of the best ever.

At present Rodney Eade would have to be close to the worst coach in the league. He’s been very innovative along the way, especially in his early days at the Bulldogs but he’s now an absolute dinosaur who resembles a one of those players, who late in their career, get frustrated and start belting blokes because they’re not what they used to be. I know they’re taking a step back in order to take two steps forward and get things right/be ridden of the partyboy shtkickers and I’ve not seen him this year but all he did last year was bark angry orders on deaf ears.

“Giants fans let’s here it for our team”

■■■■ ing cringe

If by innovative you mean flooding then sure.

GWS v GCS … why did they even bother playing this match?

Looks like GC agree with you.

That was Wallace. He had them playing an extremely fluid, fast style, they were enjoyable to watch for a couple of seasons.

They easily got rid of the wrong ones.

Also Eade was always a mistake of a choice.

That’s fair. Both average head coaches though.

Just sad so far.

GAJ looks completely lost. Has he had a touch yet?

Poor Eade

I want GC to be a bit better than this, not much but passable. Couldn’t care a jot for them but you just know that in a couple of years, they’ll go from being AFL’s new plaything, to a golden child of Sydney proportions. They are going to guarantee success for the league’s latest basket case.

1 Like

Last week Cyril copped a cork early on, this time it was Birchall with a knock to the jaw apparently. Seems hawks players got very fragile over the off season.

Prestia and Treloar’s kicking shows why they are over-rated. Richmond and Collingwood overpaid with draft picks.

How is it possible to be winning by over 50 points and have half the free kicks of the losing side?

Because Gold Coast

Anything can happen in AFL world.

(Make sure games don’t get too embarrassing mandate)

It isn’t working, they still look woeful.

I take this comment back.