Round 2 2017 Non Essendon Games

Feel for Rocket Eade. Not his fault the team is a rabble and a 1st year 2 game player is showing more heart than their marquee players and veterans.

It’s almost criminal how much better GWS are than GC with one less year of development.

1 Like

I think the biggest difference between the two is culture. GC are such a boring, stand for nothing organisation. GWS have always had something about them.

Sheeds deserves more credit perhaps?

8 Likes

Mauling

I just saw a kebab stand in the ground! This could be the greatest thing ever!

1 Like

It’s Western Sydney.

1 Like

Ablett with 14 touches only? Doneski :frowning:

GC are going no where. They should sack Eade and Ablett this week.

Wanderers are playing home games there until the new parramatta is done :smiley:

They stuffed their initial concessions.

Harbrow, Brennan, Bock, Ablett, Rischstelli (sp), Krakour

Apart from Ablett and Rischa… the others were non existent. The kids were jumping ship like no tomorrow.

I also reckon the drafting and zone allowance have been stronger for GWS. GC have SFA in zone and have to fight Brisbane for local talent.

Crimminal to think that GC have been left to dry now with AFL showing more love for GWS. Even Rocket Eade said the facilities were ■■■■ poor with the players have portables to use when he arrived.

GC are at least another 4 years away unless they can poach some good ready made players.

Sooking since he couldn’t get back to Geelomg last trade period.

1 Like

agree.

This is an old school belting. What a scoreline.

100 points. The very definition of a smashing. Humiliated.

Eade has about a month to show any signs of hope, or he’s farked.

I think he has already been stamped with termination. Just a matter of when they think the time is right.

Would lol if they beat Hawthorn next week

How many walls Clarko punch holes in ?

1 Like

It is his fault. He’s too old and his personality will not work with this generation.
I still remember having a laugh when GC came out last year saying what a mistake Mckenna was despite him having twice as much success as Eade and with a younger team.
Rest assured that GC will not move forward with Eade as a coach.

1 Like

I am not doubting that Eade will be gone. But not even Clarko could turn this side around in the time Eade has had them.

The club is rubbish, they stuffed the concessions by giving big money to Ablett and co early on and Eade inherited a rubbish list. Yes they should be better than what they have shown, but when you have your marquee player looking for cheap hand me offs, you cannot help but think it is more player effort than coaching.