Round 2 2018 Non Essendon Games

You’ve got potential for a marquee fixture and you think north will get you there?

#AFaiL

Footy just isn’t the same without Ty Vickery.

2 Likes

You give it to north because they banged on about it for so long, wait a few years until they ask for us to be their opponents (you know, the ‘rivalry’), play it that way for a few years, then just transition out north for a real team.

We definitely are an elitist bunch here at Essendon, langourously lounging with the knowledge of our many flags and many fans but ■■■■ it, I like putting ■■■■ on Norf.

3 Likes

Now thats at idea i like.

Completely mind ■■■■ them

North need to be reminded that they are complete and utter peasants

2 Likes

If they’re going to take pride in being a bunch of scrappy poor shinboners, we can say the exact same thing without the desperate spin.

1 Like

I don’t really care what footy players look like but I’ve gotta say Jack Steven looks like a proper footballer with that bad haircut and dodgy tash.

Crowd looks around 37k which is huge for north v st kilda but can’t be befitting of the supposed occasion everyone hyped it up to be.

All current locked in fixture requests considered (ie ess can’t play coll because of anzac day, Carl cant play rich because of season opener etc) the only fitting and available fixtures are Ess v Carl, Coll v Carl and Coll v Rich.

Considering Collingwood already play on 2 public holidays it probably just leaves Ess v Carl.

I’ve left out haw and geel as they play Easter Monday.

1 Like

What a block buster match!

And these 2 teams think they could pull 90,000 on Anzac Day. F*cking clowns.

This is embarrassing.

Carlton vs Essendon would be massive on Good Friday.

But then we’d have the pleb clubs whining about the “monopoly” again

Do they sell alcohol on Good Friday

Suuuuure they could. The last three games between these two teams combined totalled 83k.

1 Like

North are pants wetters

Someone has forgotten to tell Josh Bruce that manbuns haven’t been ‘in’ since 2015.

1 Like

1 goal in a quarter of football. Cool.

1 Like

0.6 and 1 otf

BLOCKBUSTER

Well, this game is living right up to expectations.

1 Like

This game had expectations?