Round 2 2018 Non Essendon Games

If i was Jesus I’d also choose a few nights on the crucifix rather than watch North vs St Kilda

3 Likes

I feel sorry for the sick kids. They’d be hoping for a visit from some AFL stars to brighten their day.

Instead they get some Norf and St Kilda players that no one even recognises. It’s cruel really.

3 Likes

The classic one about the North Melbourne footballers visiting the cancer ward in the children’s hospital

“It’s just horrid to think what these little guys have to go through, long lonely weekends, no real hope for the future. Give generously this Good Friday” said Gavin, 11yo.

14 Likes

Get me every time (usually about english premier league clubs)

1 Like

Doubles the chance of one to have a miracle resurrection ?

1 Like

GWS could legit turn Collingwood over by 100+

1 Like

Oh how good would that week be in the media?! I mean, as long as Essendon win and I’m not sooking for the week, I’d watch every footy show just to watch the Collingwood meltdown.

2 Likes

Pretty shocked the Adelaide are favourites heading into tomorrow nights game

3 Likes

Yeah weird. Must be some sort of desperate for redemption factor at play compounded by the fact that we handed their arses to them on a platter.

Yeah, baffled me too cos if they get overrun by us with a man down, they sure as hell cant against Richmond. That’s their bread and butter, they won quite a few games being ordinary for 2-3 quarters and coming home with a wet sail. I’ve tipped accordingly. Adelaide at 0-2 doesn’t mean much with twenty odd weeks to go but would look kinda interesting.

Since 2010, only Sydney has made finals after starting 0-2. If crows lose this week they will find it very hard to make top 4

1 Like

Lets be honest, its hard to get up to watch North vs anyone.

Interested to see who the Dogs name tonight, Bevvo has gone full Knighta with his selections lately

FRANKLIN!

2 Likes

So Redpath cant play for the Doggies this week because he played in a VFL practice match last week - AFL have ruled that he therefore hasn’t had a 3 game suspension.

How embarrassing. Oh and it means he’ll come back to play us next week. Great!

How’s your governance Gordon you fat kent

6 Likes

Meh, he’ll hardly have any match conditioning and touch. Put him down to kick 6

1 Like

its time @benfti’s willie riolio is debuting

1 Like

Lol at Collingwoods ins.

Sharenberg in to save bucks

AFL site teams page is showing ins and outs based on last week’s extended squads for teams that played on Sunday, so teams are showing outs without enough ins to replace them.