Round 2 2018 Non Essendon Games

Turning into a Dog bath, … or a Dogs breakfast, … or both…?

1 Like

dog ■■■■, I’d say

2 Likes

If we don’t absolutely smack them next week, I’ll be furious!

Does Johanssen not own a mirror??

Fk me, that hair do, … wtaf?

Worse hair style I have ever seen.

Dogs warming up for next week I see

2 Likes

I’m getting anxiety just sitting here, watching how sh*t they are playing.

They’ll be roasted all week in the media… The rest is obvious.

10 Likes

To be fair, they were roasted this week too. Responded by picking a stronger team…and they’re still playing like this.

Goal line rules are so funny. Anywhere else of the field that’s an obvious blocking call against the dogs.

Dogs robbed there. That was over the line for mine.

We will lose by under a goal.

The details of Mckenna’s HTB against Brisbane have slipped my mind. But wasn’t it because a Lions player touched the back of his jumper before he kicked the goal?

Could have sworn the same thing happened just then when the Doggies player kicked that reviewed behind?

Like I said, forgot a lot of the detail from last year!

Dogs losing today would make interstate teams 5-0 against Victorian teams this round.

3 of the games have been in Melbourne!

Only ourselves and the Tigers travelled. Pies were brave but ran out of players and lacked talent up forward.

The Blues, like the Bulldogs are right now, were atrocious.

If we cannot beat this current Bulldogs team next Sunday we will not make the Final 8 as we would have lost to a bottom 6 team (Freo) and a bottom 4 team (Bulldogs) in consecutive weeks.

1 Like

Fark, how epic is the Rioli family. An ornament to footy. Sheer talent.

6 Likes

Can’t wait for the Dogs to be ripped apart in the media this week, just in time for our game.

2 Likes

The ■■■■■■■ footscray play the less confident i am for next week.

1 Like

I’ve already penciled in the loss.

McLean is a head ducking flog, it’s easy to see why BJ wanted to belt him last year

Roughead has hurt himself as well??

Roughead looking groggy. I’m in no way happy about losing last night but what might’ve made it easier to stomach (amongst other things) is if 90% of our guys went in as hard as he just did.

1 Like