Round 2 2018 Non Essendon Games

Bulldogs are complete and utter ■■■■.

Going to make a killing betting on them to win next week.

2 Likes

You just know we’ll let Bont and JJ do as they please

Honestly, it looks like Eagles haven’t tagged JJ and Bont either.

The dogs are going hard at the eagles right now. It’s not amounting to anything, because their forward line is trash, but they are trying.

Meanwhile port are trying to prove they’re not still just flat track bullies. I’d say sydney win at the moment.

They lost the hitouts 54 to 13!!! LMFAO

Dogs will get blasted in the media all week it all set up for another Essington performance.

2 Likes

How typical

Watching the Swans Power game just highlights how far off the pace we are.

2 Likes

I will give up on the season if we don’t smack them next week

1 Like

This Marshall kid for port is clutch. Massive stage in the game and has kicked 2 clutch goals.
Looks composed unlike many of our players

Doubly impressive considering he looks like a noodle in a port jumper.

Didn’t melbourne defeat the lions at the Gabba? I think I have had more to drink than I thought!

Port are a good team

I thought you already have given up after losing to Freo? In the match day thread I seem to recall you stating that Essendon can “gagf” if they lose to Freo.

Oh well, see you next season for more over the top reactions and freak outs to EVERYTHING related to this club.

3 Likes

This is a pretty good game. That third quarter was good viewing

Eagles and Port have no problems going interstate and getting the job done

1 Like

They travel 10 times a year, us 6.

We should be compared to teams like Collingwood and Richmond who win a decent share. Without checking stats, reckon Richmond are at least 50/50 in their road trips (go well in WA and Queensland at least, maybe against port too)

dogs had 24 scoring shots. If they convert better next week, which no doubt they prolly will fluke more goals, they’ll win.

Credit where it’s due to port. The knock on them last year was they couldn’t beat good teams. First opportunity to show they’ve addressed it and they win away against sydney. I still hope they all eat bad food on the flight home and get food poisoning, but they’ve done what they had to do to show improvement.

2 Likes

The knock on us is we don’t travel well. First opportunity we get and we fail miserably