Round 2 2018 Non Essendon Games

Geelong have a great midfield. But no structure in their forward or backline.

Wouldn’t rate them as a top 4 side this year either.

Geelong’s backline is looking a bit pooey. Reminds me of another club’s one at the moment but the name escapes me, they play in red and black.

But a great coach

Yup

Only watched a bit on fast motion, but isn’t this the same game Geelong played last week? Endless continuous up-and-down the field, no stoppages, and they run themselves into the ground. Are they convinced they can do the endless kilometres for longer than anyone else, and/or that long-term you pull up better/cop less injuries?

Few thoughts from the game so far…that Kelly from Gerlong is very very good, Cockatoo I just don’t see why Geelongs always talk him up - never seen him play a good game, Biclavs also has gone so downhill over the past 18 months. They’ll probably still beat us though. Hawks are looking pretty nimble

1 Like

Mitch Duncan is a big loss for them, not sure why Zac smith isn’t playing

Stop interviewing the ■■■■■■■ maggots.

1 Like

Stratton has a powerful haircut.

holy ■■■■, that’s amazing

I look forward to you posting the twitter link in 5 minutes.

um… googles frantically http://www.aflphotos.com.au/images/thumbs/800/2018/03/10/573883.jpg

2 Likes

Lucky break, Hawthorn.

That’s the textbook definition of “dragged it in”

1 Like

Dragged it back in you maggot!

That was a free kick every day of the week, except today.

“Super” Tomahawk has looked a right potato today.

Struggling a bit for sure.

Hard running from Henderson. He was involved across half back before spirinting forward to receive. Essendon should watch that for inspiration.

1 Like

“Fitty” was probably on earlier.