Round 2 2020 Non Essendon Games

ratten makes the carlton board look inept.

haven’t touched finals since they tossed him.

He had very little control at the club and was treated poorly. Took the fall instead of all the boys-club clowns behind the scene. They then appointed a another solid coach and tied his hands as well. Then they appointed a nobody and didn’t even give him a proper contract.

I wonder what they are going to do to Teague?

2 Likes

This. only gotten better after spending time under Clarko

McGovern got suspended for a week. Did I miss this earlier or did it only just get announced?

He did? For which one of his dog acts?

In the MRP thread I have posted it.

2 Likes

Doggies fallen off the cliff.

Can we get the Bont?

1 Like

EAD Footscray

Media been sucking them off all off season

4 Likes

Footscary 0-2 will a terrible %.

Cooked

1 Like

lol fck Carlton at sacking Ratten is probably now even a better coach after spending a few years under Clarkson

They’re a weird club the Bulldogs. I think it’s a reflection of the coach. He seems very hot and cold

They seem very emotional and prone to riding highs and lows. Beveridge got most things right leading into that flag, and it fell their way, but he and the team have got plenty wrong since.

1 Like

Overachieved in 2016 that flag would seem like a life time ago now

1 Like

He decimated that side that won the GF. They decided the players were messing around too much so they outed a few of them, blamed one mainly and then decided they needed to rebuild.

I have said that Bevo is not a great coach, he got lucky in a year and he isn’t able to get them right again. I would be surprised if he doesn’t end up getting sacked.

He’s a bellend, according to many.

1 Like

He genuinely wouldn’t have got the job if it wasn’t for the boys club!

Or Macrae, or Dunkley…

Wants to kill Damien Barrett and threatened to knock him out so must be a decent bloke

6 Likes

breathing tbh

Footscray look absolutely cooked.