Round 2 Non-Essendon Game Thread

If you can believe it, the first one was even better than the 2nd.

Could be a record score kicked against the scum tonight

Richmond could win this by 15 goals

Richmond will probably stuff it up.

I’m going to showdown on Saturday.

Martin Reported

Does Luke Darcy ever have an opinion of his own? Even on MMM with Mcguire he just agrees and grovels.

Kane Lucas starting as supersub. Geez the Scum ballsed up that draft. But then, we knew they were coming...

Scum's 2009 draft: 

11. Traded to Melbourne for Brock McLean, 12.  Kane Lucas, 27. Traded with Fevola for Henderson and pick 12, 59. Rohan Kerr (who?), 72. Promoted Sam Jacobs, 83. Promoted Aaron Joseph

Rookie Draft
15. Jaryd Cachia, 31. Joe Dare, 44. Levi Casboult, 56. Simon White, 66. Joshua Donaldson, 73. Zach Tuohy 

Bombers 2009 Draft
10. Jake Melksham, 16. Traded with Jay Nash and pick 42 for Mark Williams, 24. Jake Carlisle, 26. Trav Colyer, 33. Anthony Long,  58. Traded for pick 16 and 89 as part of the Williams deal, 89. Passed

Pre-season Draft

7. Kyle Hardingham

Rookie Draft

14. Taite Silverlock, 30. Ben Howlett, 43. Stewart Crameri, 55. Marcus Marigliani, 65. John Williams 

Does Luke Darcy ever have an opinion of his own? Even on MMM with Mcguire he just agrees and grovels.

I know I'll get flamed, but I give him credits in the bank for saying on the telecast a few years back, that a young tigers fan who was crying after a big loss 'he should man up a bit'

Was that one of the guys with the tatts that jake king shouldn’t be associating with??

Carlton are making Tyrone look good

Surprised alot of people have been saying hope Rich lose, i thought they’d belt Carl and they are delivering for now. I say fark carl sideways.

Will be much more fun to stop the tiger bandwagon and smash them after they have spent a few weeks pumping themselves up.

i hope Richmond win, because I tipped them.

Richmond will probably stuff it up.
I'm going to showdown on Saturday.

Saturday?? Why would you go to a none Essendon game?

I know I'll get flamed, but I give him credits in the bank for saying on the telecast a few years back, that a young tigers fan who was crying after a big loss 'he should man up a bit'

Haha, I rememeber that. Was funny.

Was that one of the guys with the tatts that jake king shouldn't be associating with??

Nah, dustin martins dad

Was that one of the guys with the tatts that jake king shouldn't be associating with??

Nah, dustin martins dad

So the answer is yes? :P

Carlton's lack of pressure has been appalling, as is their clearance work. If they play anything like this next week we'll belt them by 100+

Ellis' goals were superb.

This is great fun, more spuds than a Dublin food processing factory.

Carlton looks ordinary it would be a big comeback from here.

I hope Simpson gets reported. He bumped the Richmond player in the head when he had it was over the ball.

Gibbs effort just before half time was woeful.

Gibbs 3 touches lol