Round 20 Non Essendon Games - Help Wanted

When you all jump on the 2MP bandwagon this week ill tell you all to fark off. I’ve been in it since day one.

Ooookay, … sure.

I’m not a fan of these threads becoming about football and not nuggs. You used to be cool @scotty21

@SMJ

Why do you think im saving these babies.

2 Likes

Eddie back in after just one week in the SANFL
Melk back for the Dees
Jack Martin back for the Suns

With your Oirish lad & Pole Climber ruled out its gonna be a big ask
Can see it getting ugly but for the good of EFC hopefully the bin chickens can get some tasty morsel out of the dumpster

O’Riordan hasn’t been too bad this season. He’s not taking off without purpose as much as he used to. Seems to be coming to terms with how the side is playing and the speed in which he should be playing. D “That’s not a post, THAT’s a post” Rampe’s presence will be sorely missed. He could make the AA team this year. Should make the 40x man squad at least.

I would love to go to that game tonight decked in all my Essendon gear and strut around like my sh*t don’t stink. the triggered reaction from both sets of supporters would be glorious.
The obsessive hatred from both lolnorf and dawks fans towards us is borderline psychotic

6 Likes

IMG_3480

5 Likes

Watch them schedule that at Marvel, kents!!!

Freo put the cue in the rack or what? Lobb, Ryan, Wilson, Ballantyne + Bewley out for a bigger bunch of scrubs. Hopefully they keep this mindset for our game.

Yep, Ross gone full rebuild mode to try and save himself.

1 Like

I’m loading up on the Crows this week, rumours that a bout of gaestro has hit the Saints which is never good let alone on an interstate trip

1 Like

Doggies are going to roll the lions.

1 Like

I looked this up earlier in the week when I was trying to work out a ladder prediction:
Last time St K won a game in SA was Lyon coaching against Primus. and they haven’t beaten Adelaide anywhere since 2008 or 2009.

It would be a huge effort for them to win.

I’d tipped Saints but unsure now, especially if more than the 2 players confirmed out affected

Ross the boss is already thinking about who he wants for FC next season. Freo are cooked.

they lost by 8 goals, not exactly a huge shock?

You’re doing the reverse psychology tactic wrong. What you’re doing has been working. Don’t stuff things up.

Oh, and did you know it was International Chicken Wings day on on the 29th of July?

Oh they’ll still do us over, make no mistake.

And boy did I!

1 Like