Round 20 Non-Essendon Games

Have asked this before. What happens when you just man up all of richmond’s 3 defenders that stay back.

So no incorrect disposal tonight for getting then. Reckon there has been at least 5 brazen throws so far

16 guys in your forward line.

That’s not so bad

“A Child Guidance Toy”! fk mi.

What guys are in your vicinity?

3 Likes

Astbury has his hands free there as he went to ground and decided not to handball, should have been pinged for no attempt

1 Like

How come Rance is allowed to wear those grey coloured shorts under his playing shorts?

Constant off the ball stuff, incorrect disposal, relentless tackling, blind kicking forward, relying on a loose ball get. I don’t mind this in finals every now and then, it’s great desperation, but a full year is like a slightly more entertaining game of rugby. Not very. How do you beat it? Speed, skill? Meh

1 Like

Oh, …riiiight, . I was just gonna nick the Neighbors Rooster, …

1 Like

Best defender in 200 years is allowed to do whatever he wants. He’s a good guy. Plays jokes on team mates in the shower… anything else?

Fark, all this ■■■■■ in the build up this week about Rance not playing on the best forwards and only playing loose not being good enough. All sounded familiar, thought the tide was turning.

Nope, they came up with lots of reasons why it was a good thing and justify the Goat D.

Where was this love for Fletch? Short memories.

Pack of carnts. Makes me sick.

1 Like

WTF?? Umpire Cam?

Pls just fk off.

8 Likes

Indeed.

Richmond are so boring to watch.

1 Like

Liam Baker!?!

He sounds like the Palsonic of footballers.

1 Like

Nope, he’s no Leon.

1 Like

Seriously i can’t live in a world where Richmond are the benchmark. Im ■■■■■■■ off to Pluto until Richmond resume being ■■■■

1 Like

Pets aren’t allowed into the MCG I take it?

2 Likes

ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND MEMBERS

TIGER ARMY

TIGER TRAIN