Round 20 Non-Essendon Games

I don’t see it happening, but yeah.

If not for wayward kicking then quite a few games. A flogging is more than just the scoreboard.

Correct.
Out of spite for fluffing up last week.
Also means they can’t afford to lose the next 2 against Port & Melb (who knows if this helps us later) ?

1 Like

I’m hoping we give the Saints a flogging on Friday

Me too. We should, they are not travelling well.

1 Like

Am on the orange tsunami bandwagon for the flag. Be great for the growth of the game up there for them to win a flag and get a few more bums on seats.

If it stops Richmond from going b2b i’m all for Gws to win the flag beatuty of them winning it is we won’t have to hear about it

C’mon Dockers., … it’s your farking Darbee!!

Show some pride & spirit, . & give us 1 decent game for the day ffs.

Some interesting intel was relayed yesterday to me via someone involved in the sports science team at Richmond.

They had a couple of leadership group players undermining Cotchins captaincy a couple of seasons back and they reckon the change in getting those blokes out of the club got everyone to buy into the direction the club and captain wanted.

Those two players were Deledio and Chaplin.

Similar has been mentioned of the Pies review where Pert’s involvement with the club ended. Real different air supposedly around the club and well their performances paint the picture well enough of the change undergone at that club.

Makes me naturally think of Neeld’s sacking.

Clubs sometimes just need a circuit breaker. Often the talent is there and all it takes are one or two adjustments and you’re off and running.

1 Like

*sigh *

Dear AFL, … who do I speak to about getting my fkn Sunday back?!

Yours in sufferance, … BSD.

Wait a sec, …

Ahhh fk ya Freo. That was a soda!!

Ross goes off!

1 Like

Thinking of their end of season trip to… the GC, probably.

Man, that’d be depressing.

1 Like

Ohhh, you’re fkn kidding. How did he miss that?

Gil and Hocking must be relieved the game is in a state of disarray again today.

Did Huddo just say Cox has been a bit of a handful??

Not sure if on purpose. …:thinking:

2 Likes

Jeezuz Gaff! WTF?

See you next year mate.

Aaaand, it’s ERUPTED!!

That might fire them up.

How many week Andrew Gaff get?

Gaff. WTF!?

That was something from the 60s or 70s!

The AFL will be (to use a Blitz term from yesteryear) seething with this.