Round 20 Non-Essendon Games

Troll.

How about enough with the personal insults?

Dealt with.

Just worry about yourself.

2 Likes

The Gaff punch was deliberate, but not so sure that it was intended to the head, going by the way he swung around.

2 Likes

Gaff was up there with Houli and Bugg in recent times.
Made the rest of the game interesting at least.

I suspect this is what they will go with.

A jumper punch gone wrong.

Yep
Looked like he was aiming for the shoulder but misshit and connected to the head

1 Like

Was thinking the same thing. Doesn’t excuse it but it looked he was trying to whack him in the chest, but the downward movement by Brayshaw caught him out.

Gaff then moved on to try act normal/tough.

If you elect to punch and get him in the face, it doesn’t matter where you intended to punch him, you’ve just admitted intention and malice. It’s Gaff’s fault he can’t aim

2 Likes

Oh please. Think of Hirdy. Had half of his face smashed apart and didn’t bat an eyelid - that’s toughness

What do people expect from a club that has Sam Mitchell as a coach.

He absolutely can’t get any less than 6 for that. What a cheap shot! I almost want WC to make the GF so he has to sit on the sidelines and play no part in the week’s festivities.

1 Like

The further they go in the finals, the less of his suspension will be served with us.

1 Like

Hird shed a few tears when he came to the bench with that foot injury.

1 Like

That one button is holding on for dear life.

2 Likes

You wouldn’t want to be in the way when it gives, would you?

Could take an eye out at 50 paces.

He’s an 18 year old kid that just had a badly broken jaw that needs surgery tonight and 4 teeth caved in with a bloodied face and you think he’s weak because he had some water from his eyes? You’re a tough, manly bloke aren’t you? I’m guessing you’re from a prehistoric era that looks down on emotion and quite frankly I think you’re a fckwit that I’m fully glad will never have to encounter in my life.

4 Likes

Feel sorry for both players. Cameron’s reaction when he did the flying elbow to Gaff’s reaction is completely different. Gaff was just heart broken about his actions.

Looked like he was trying to give him a gut punch, and he missed and he has followed through with it.

Hope it doesn’t affect Brayshaw’s confidence and he recovers really fast.

1 Like

Yep. Doesn’t look like he was aiming for the moosh.

Bad n sad for both guys I reckon.