Dawks v Cats
Lions v Fark Carlton
9th v Gold Coke
Dogs v Dees
Freo v Eagles

Lions vs Scum should be a sell out

I hope no one wins tonight

I hope no one wins tonight

Aww cmon, you can’t be so negative. Either Swans beat Collingwood, HaHa Pies or Collingwood beat Swans and make them look even worse than they are. This is a perfect lose/lose situation.

Are they booing goodes?

Are they booing goodes?

I think they are.
Surprised that there are more Pie supporters than normal.

I can’t believe that after decades of hating Collingwood, I am hoping they beat the Swans. I have to apologies to my ancestors.

SAM REID

I thought the AFL told us RED is a dark colour?

I can’t differentiate between these teams

Were Collingwood not wearing their white and black jumper, rather than the black and white one?

Swans got up with an epic last quarter effort. Luke Parker stretchered off with what looks like a serious knee injury. Hope it isn’t as bad as it looks.

Were Collingwood not wearing their white and black jumper, rather than the black and white one?

I don’t know, I was watching on a black and white tv

Suspected broken ankle for Luke Parker.

Suspected broken ankle for Luke Parker.

breaking one is way more preferable than breaking two.

What a rubbish brand of football the SCG ALWAYS produces.

Seems Sydney are going hard after the AFL commission over the trade bans, will be interesting to see how that turns out for them.

Sydney haven’t been the same since the '14 GF growling by Hawthorn.

Used to be reliably clean in close.

What a rubbish brand of football the SCG ALWAYS produces.

S for sh*thole

Seems Sydney are going hard after the AFL commission over the trade bans, will be interesting to see how that turns out for them.

They must have an in principle agreement with Dangerfield…

They must have an in principle agreement with Dangerfield…

Cannot get him, the AFL has banned them from trading for players or grabbing players under FA if their wage is above something like $340,000. No way Dangerfield is under that figure and they cannot fudge the figures to make it happen.