Round 21 2018 Non Essendon Games

I thought my stats classes in uni were a waste of time. I used to go to the uni bar instead.

Oh how I was wrong. Barracking for the Bombers means relying on other team results and understanding the different permutations and calculations of the ladder.

Be that a lesson to you kids out there.

3 Likes

anyone think eagles can beat port? might have a punt.

Here he comes ā€¦

They have a good record over there but no Gaff and Kennedy makes it tough, sorry thatā€™s not much help :neutral_face:

I donā€™t think weā€™re catching either of them (Geelong finish with two gimme games at home versus woeful interstaters, and Hawthorn play St Kilda in the final round).

The likely only important thing is Hawthorn beating Sydney (up there), as the Swans can crash out by losing to losing their last three games (they also play Melbourne and GWS).

1 Like

We really need Footscray to upset North (and vice versa in the VFL).

1 Like

Hooksey can accept a $1500 fine for misconduct ā€¦ phew

And Cockwad Brown is going straight to MRP, cannot accept early plea.

4 Likes

Who do we want to win???
Iā€™m super confused!?!?

Pheww
Thanks for the update brother

1 Like

Riewoldt leads the Suns by 11 as we approach half time.

Basically, it looks like only Port or Swans can make way for a spot in the 8, and weā€™d need to leapfrog either Cats or Norf to grab a spot. Hope for all four to lose as much as possible.

4 Likes

Ablett looks angry

I was going to ask if someone could post a still of that exact graphic as I havenā€™t nabbed the replay yet. :slightly_smiling_face:

kudos.

Western Bulldogs need to pull the finger out and WIN.

1 Like

What about Hawthorn Geelong though?!!

Doesnt matter, hawthorn will win easily

Free kick hawthorn in full swing today

How did James worpel slide to 45? How many picks did Saints and Carlton have before him?

Youā€™d want Geelong to lose by 20 goalsā€¦and lose to Freo.