Round 21 2018 Non Essendon Games

Buddy show pony

This year we are 3-1 against bottom 4 sides.

The one loss was a shockerā€¦ but 3-1 is hardly end of the world stuff.

Iā€™ll start to consider all the machinations when we beat Richmond next week.

10 Likes

Your choice of word betrays your real beliefs.

3 Likes

Good mate of mine, a Richmond fan who is an astute follower of the game is worried next week (and reckons it should be 50:50 with the bookies), but said its critical for us that Saad plays. He said Tigers are due for a downer especially after a scrappy ā€˜practice gameā€™ vs Suns. He also said that he actually wouldnā€™t mind a loss, as a Tigers fan he worries they suffer the same fate as Geelong in 2008 - big run of wins leading up to the GF. I instantly remembered back to 2000 and that the Dogs loss in R21 was perhaps the best thing for us. Sheeds said so also.

We smash Sydney two weeks ago (margin shouldā€™ve been more as well) and the whole narrative after the game was how sore Sydney was, out-of-form, Franklin injuredā€¦ the usual garbageā€¦

They beat Collingwood the week after (with Buddy kicking a big bag) & now doing a job on Melbourneā€¦

Whatā€™s the excuse this week!? Maybe weā€™re just better?

Weā€™re no chance of finals, we blew our chance against Hawthorn, that was our season on the line moment and we failed. We will absolutely not be beating Richmond. If it was Eithad Iā€™d give us a 5% chance but weā€™re horrible at the MCG and Richmond will put us to the sword early.

2 Likes

I think weā€™ll win. Orazio injury my biggest doubt.

1 Like

We blew our chane against Carlton. That loss will haunt my nightmares for ever.

1 Like

McDonald ā€¦ Got Swag.

With Raz playing I would give us the smallest of chances, with him out- just canā€™t see it. Hope like hell I am wrong

Hooker has to start forward to make rance accountable

McDonald=figjam

Buddy is selfish. Kicking his team out of the match.

The Fark FC away strip is truly awful.

Any chance of Melbourne manning up.

Dees are giving the Swans way too much space.

1 Like

@Heffsgirl are you in for another membership if Melbourne win?

1 Like

If Dees lose, they can only blame themselves: 6 14 is horrible

Iā€™m not just saying this but I think Richmond will win by 13 odd goals, without Faz we put the cue in the rack and weā€™re utter sh*te at the G. Theyā€™ll cramp us up through the middle and thatā€™s that. Happy to be wrong but I was right against Hawthorn, Collingwood etc and the only one I got wrong was the Sydney game.

1 Like

meanwhile the Bloos are belting Freo at Freoā€™s home ground.