Round 21 2018 Non Essendon Games

Franklin again. Figjam

Losing Raz equals 13 goal loss? That is strange to say the least.

1 Like

■■■■ it I’m all in. Sign me up.

1 Like

Brisbane and St Kilda can still win the spoon.

Would be something else if Brisbane come last with a percentage of 85+

No Raz
At the G
Richmond

Is a pretty deadly combo. Would easily be our best win of the season. A close loss would be up their with our best games.

No I think Richmond = 13 goal loss. I’m saying losing Fantasia makes us a far, far worse team.

We aren’t horrible at the G. We’ve just played better teams there for the most part.

Forget the start of season debacles.

From round 9 onwards we beat the Cats there. Played cracking game vs Pies including holding them goal less for a quarter. And it was only a 16pt loss after losing a player and having another 2 on one leg.

And we only lost to the Hawks by 4pts who are in very good form, just pumped Geelong who ran Tigers to the wire week before.

Fknnnnn believe

3 Likes

if you can remember last year, richmond came into the finals gnashing their teeth and they straight monstered every time from week 1 to the grand final

I secured tickets to the semi and you could feel the momentum of the last five games had the team in peak form of their careers

If anything you’d expect em to do the same demolishing on their way into the finals this year

It’s something we should learn from

Wow. Dees are playing some horrible footy. Swans are 2 down and they’re still running all over them.

FFFFFRANKLIIIIIIN

Pederson with the corkscrew zip curve.

What a pissa

Just flicked on, saw the score. Then saw on the net that Johnson looks to of done his knee again. That’s just awful, can’t even imagine how heart breaking and soul destroying that would be

Umps are so wearing Swans coloured glasses today

glad we didn’t have to vs this buddy

Why wouldn’t Swans wear a white strip against a team with red in the same region as theirs?

Yes I know it’s pink today but it’s still very similar.

I used to believe mate, but now I deal with reality, not wishes, hopes and dreams.

Hawthorn aren’t all that good, and we were in better form heading into it, and now beating a mediocre Geelong side and then beating us doesn’t change that. That was winnable. Collingwood were very beatable but most let the excuses of an early injury make themselves feel better about it, they outplayed us when it mattered. We play well and fast at Eithad for the most part, but at the G it doesn’t suit us as much. This is why for the past 15 years the most inconsistent football has usually came from the G.

3 Likes

■■■■ Melbourne. Hope they miss out on the finals again in comedic style. Pissant flog club.

2 Likes

Melbourne are fkg ■■■■. Seriously, they get fellated every time they are mentioned in the media but they are fkg garbage. Pure faeces.

1 Like

Mcveigh brings so much composure to the Swans defense.

Like this.

Would much rather be cheering for the Giants in round 23 than Hawthorn.