Round 21 2018 Non Essendon Games

Melbourne are poo

stop being so pessimistic, it’s not reality, it’s just sooking and looking at everything through tinted glasses that actually don’t follow reality.

Anyway we have a plethora of other threads to sook in, leave this to non-Essendon stuff, maybe just once.

1 Like

Yep and he was all on his own by a long way. Dees structure is ■■■■■■. And Goodwin hasn’t made any adjustments at all.

They are very good at winning, unless it gets to the end of a long season and they need to keep winning. They seem mentally fragile if things don’t go their way.

Or if they’re opponent is in the top 8. Not one win over any top 8 team. That is abysmal for finals contenders.

I CAN MAKE YOUR HANDS CLAP

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Yep and yet the media go all stupid over them, I just don’ get it.

very long way to spell GLOOMER

Almost like Essendon desreve to be in thier spot at least Essendon has beaten some top 8 sides Melbourne have beaten zero

F L A T T R A C K B U L L I E S
L
A
T

T
R
A
C
K

B
U
L
L
I
E
S

1 Like

The best we can hope for here is that the Demons make a run at the Swans, and fall 10pts short.

Don’t think they can win.
No spark about them today.

Umps have been bad. Chosen not to give so many clear free kicks.

been a shocking few years of this.

At the moment my Ladder Predictor has us missing finals by 0.2% behind Sydney. So at the very least tighten up the margin!

1 Like

Melbourne flat out suck.

We beat this mob two weeks ago and it was “Swans dynasty over, Buddy injured, etc”

1 Like

Welcome to the Game Garlett.

Blues by 12 second qrt against Freo

Melbourne lead 24 scores to Sydney’s 20.

…

HOW

The

Hell Do they keep fking up like they are?

Melbourne are horrible.