Round 21 2018 Non Essendon Games

I’ll comment however I feel like commenting and I really couldn’t give a single fck if you think it’s pessimistic or sooking or whatever you want to call it, especially from you, the self imposed police of Blitz dedicating himself to eradicating the evil or anything negative. I do not care what you think. If you want to think it’s pessimistic, then fine, the reality of this season has been pessimistic. If you want to think we’ll beat Richmond then I’ll let you live in candyland. Richmond are a powerhouse team at the G and if we get within 4 goals I’ll be happily surprised.

Melbourne are CACA there’s another reality

1 Like

Great kick Garlett, … Superb.

Don’t deserve it, they’ve been hideous. Still hoping for a stirring come from behind that coincides with not just kicking it to Allir

You shouldn’t be allowed to be in the finals if you’re top 8 and haven’t beaten a top 8 side.

Hannebery off for some emergency head bandages.

come on Sydney. I really want to see Melbourne miss again due to their own incompetence.

Sydney need to FOAD

Heeney just took mark of the year

3 Likes

…didn’t we want Sydney to win?

Melbourne are really missing Melksham, let that sink in

We were absolutely soft as butter early this year but Melbourne seriously take it to a new level. It’s like they have no desire to make finals and every player taking a set shot looks like he wishes it was someone else. Look at McGovern last night. He wanted to mark it and he wanted to be the man to kick the goal. They are mentally not up to it, but have the list that should be challenging

1 Like

It’s difficult to tell without knowing the results of the last 2 rounds.

1 Like

I come to Blitz because everyone knows everything

2 Likes

Hogan’s kick looked like a goal. But they get one anyway.

Where’s Bud

the forest from the trees nerds are making prediction models like its y2k.

1 Like

For those still emotionally invested in making finals, who do we want to win?

Ummmmm…

Unhandy point there.