Round 21 2018 Non Essendon Games

“SHAKE DOWN THE THUNDER FROM THE SKY”

Wank club? I wish we had the ticker Sydney have had for the last 2 decades. Phenomenal win against the odds and now somehow only 2 points from 3rd.

1 Like

We train on the MCG (essentially), we play plenty of games each year at the G. Sure I agree that it would be better for us to have our home there, but not having our home there makes no iota of a difference as to whether we can win there or not.

1 Like

Never underestimate carlton when there’s a priority pick on the line. They are undisputed tanking champions.

Against the odds? I didn’t think it was that hard for them to win.

2 men down for three quarters against a decent opposition away from home is against the odds.

1 Like

You dont think Pies or Tigers playing there almost double the amount of times we do in competitive games (training ground being size of the G means nothing) makes a difference to how well a team can play the ground?

Strongly disagree. Idgaf about playing well at the Dome if it means we are as garbage on the G as we currently are. Flags aren’t won at the Dome.

I also don’t think we are garbage at the G. It’s not like we have been smashed out of the park playing there this year.

Im assuming you didnt see the game. Swans were two men down by quarter time and behind on the scoreboard by a few kicks. 6 goal second quarter turned the match on its head.

Outstanding win and something they’ve consistently done for years. Their season was meant to be shot after we buried em. Now they’re 2 points from 3rd.

Equalled by playing Melbourne at the end of the season, bonus points for a win. BTW Dees were missing 2 of their best backs and 1 of the most dangerous forwards.

I envy you not having witnessed Dreamtime and ANZAC Day live. They were ■■■■■■■ painful.

Dees choke yet again. Ghost of 2017 now rattling its chains, they look very shaky.

2 games isn’t the decider on how bad we play at the G. We started the season poorly so the Anzac one isn’t a surprise, wouldn’t have mattered what ground that was played on. The Tigers game, well they are the reigning premiers and they are a far superior team to us at present. Don’t think that also has anything to do with the G, just who we played and when.

Anyway, Carlton have folded like a cheap set of cards as they were expected to do.

1 Like

only carlton can make freo look like a high scoring side.

LOLBOURNE

Playing kids is fine but Polson looks like he’s 2-3 years from being near senior football level.

Don’t forget the Fark Carlton game that was worse

1 Like

lol even the umpires hate carlton.

And why wouldn’t they?

1 Like