Round 21 - Essendon vs St Kilda @ Etihad (10/8 7:50pm) - anticipation and speculation

If he punches Carlisle in the ribs again, I’m all for a St.Kilda win. Our season is done anyway.

If LAV applies a vicious ‘don’t argue’ on Dusty next week, and proceeds to run into an open goal to seal the game, ill excuse the first 8 rounds.

1 Like

If we beat them and somehow beat the Tigers too, you know how ■■■■■■■ excited we’d all get

1 Like

We haven’t put a team away that we were expected to put away since…? Yeah.

So I’m not sure why were are expecting to do it this weekend. It will be a scrappy 4 goal win, or the unthinkable.

Due for a big win.
Only 2 wins over 15 goals in the past 10 years with the most recent 5 ■■■■■■ years ago.

I feel your pain.

me, only if when Hooker kicks his 5th that he grabs Jake and uses him to beat his own chest like an ape!!

2 Likes

Was thinking three massive wins would be nice regardless of finals, but then I would just think F#$K Carlton, how, why.

So many things did go wrong for us at the wrong times Joey, Fanta,Gleeson major obstacles, and to actually rebuild and come back this last half of the year shows some solidarity. So I think we have to push on and keep on winning regardless.

3 Likes

talk laverde to me

Who??

post reported

1 Like

Stewart, Green and Laverde in. McNeice, Trav and Langers out.

EDIT: not a factual statement.

No change for mine.
(He said having just seen the teams…)

Even I have my doubts that the saints will beat us by 100 points.

2 Likes

Dea pretty unlucky

Hope Langers is injured/managed

3 posts were split to a new topic: Team versus Sts - R21 of 2018