Round 21 - Essendon vs St Kilda @ Etihad (10/8 7:50pm) - anticipation and speculation

Can you add another please to cater for darkknightphoenix;

1. Lucky win - “the culture hasn’t changed in 15 years and we make the same mistakes over and
    over again, and I still can’t get ice with my 9 buckets of bourbon and cola at the G”
3 Likes

I want to see how the team responds. They should be hurting after Saturday’s defeat and should be focused on playing winning football again. They should come out looking to get the ascendency from the start. It’s what you’d expect from a good team who were getting themselves ready for a crack at the finals.

6 Likes

Guelfi In
Goddard Out
Sentimentality Out
Winning In

125point margin St Kilda 1.2 2.7 3.7 5.8 38 Essendon 8.4 12.7 20.14 24.19 163 Junction Oval R16, 1911

They got their biggest win against us a couple of years ago (2015).
Maybe we should repay the Favour. Not much left in the season, but maybe this side can get in the record books.

our current biggest margin record against the saints is a125 point win set in 1911
Highest score against saints was 189 points in 1944.

If he had some sense this would be Goddard’s final game.

Surely it would be fitting playing Stkilda.

1 Like

You play footy to win.

We should belt them by 100 points.

I fear we will loose the game though with a true Essington performance.

Give him a holler

Dwarf Burners
Schoolgirl
“The Streak”
Schlongs in tubes
Milne
Lovett
TripleMMMontagna
Carslisle
Coke all over the joint

Exhaustive enough

Lovett should do the coin toss.

1 Like

An be interviewed by Barry Hall afterwards?

Apart from Gresham and Membery Saints really don’t have anyone else that’s threatning around the sticks if I’m not mistaken Saints are one of the worst sides at scoring.

No!

“…We did’nt start the fire…, It was always burning since the world’s been turning…”

hopefully

In: hotness, dea,lav
Out: Goddard, Colyer,mcneice

1 Like

Heading to the game with my Saints supporting Mum…hope we smash em

These ammos average a wooden spoon every 4-5 years yet I have zero confidence going into this match.

Tayte has retired I’m afraid.

3 Likes

Post game expect:

“First gamer (Insert first gamer name) has won the rising start this week after a 6 goal performance in the first half on veteran Brendan Goddard.”

1 Like

This has Round 15 2012 written all over it