Round 21 - Essendon vs St Kilda @ Etihad (10/8 7:50pm) - anticipation and speculation

Just going to turn up, sit wherever the fk I want as it will be empty, kick back and rest my legs on the empty seat infront of me and watch the world of Essington pass me by.

17 Likes

How long’s it been since you ripped a seat out ?

Go on…be honest…

Friday night game. You’d expect this would be Sunday twilight.

2 Likes

SCG 2017

4 Likes

Have all the Essendon players sit in the centre square and have a picnic for the entire game.

1 Like

Saints concede 10 rushed behinds to lose the game by 2 points.

Say hi to Carlisle for me.
Coffee club coffee is his favorite!

Friday night, our home game.

Wont be empty

Our last Home game for the year too.

Should be a decent crowd

You say some weird ■■■■ and I don’t know why.

5 Likes

I too am a masochȉst

If we turn up with the right mindset we should slaughter them.

They are absolute gash

I’ve loved this season, there have been some really thrilling games. Seen much worse. Despite Richmond’s recent success I’m glad I’m not one of their supporters. In order to win they have sold themselves out to a scrappy rugby throwing style of game that is really ugly to watch. Much prefer our style, it’s bold, risky and exciting to watch.

7 Likes

Hambo please

5 Likes

Guelfi and Dea come in. Not sure who goes out? McNeice & Francis? I’d like Francis to have another game though.
Going with the only Saint supporter I know and he is an import from the same English Village as my Wife. I’ve almost turned him to Essendon a few times over the last 10 years. A 100 point thrashing would just about do it.

1 Like
11 Likes

Hope so
Me and 3 x mates flying down from NSW for it
Was planned months ago based around also getting the the G on Sunday with another 2 x mates (Swans supporters)
Annual boys weekend away
The 2 x softcovk Swans guys have since bailed out so we’re locked in for the game Vs Saints rather than maybe any other that idvhave picked :neutral_face::neutral_face:
Anyways planning on making the most of it so hope my Bombers come out to smash St Kilda
Hoping Guelfi back in but IMO think the game is passing BJ and maybe time …?
Us by 10 x goals minimum if we’re serious about 2019

People give Xav a hard time.

This is why he’s great.

3 Likes

Moving reaction by the great Ken Fraser. I met him at the Michael Long Tribute night… had an interesting conversation with him - a real gentle man.

4 Likes

Too soon