Round 21 - Essendon vs St Kilda @ Etihad (10/8 7:50pm) - anticipation and speculation

As much as i like watching a good rogering every now and then, and St Kilda are shizen no doubt.

But if we couldn’t smash two teams who have regularly been thumped this year (Fark Carlton & GC) and deservedly so with how poor they are (clearly a level below the likes of Bris, St K, Freo WB), what makes people think we will be any chance of massacring St Kilda.

At best this will be a regulation 30 point win, with a good likelihood of being a real struggle.

1 Like

We want this to happen, but I’m warming up my slippers.

Rama, Thighs and JJ’s last game?

Since I’m only flying down from Canberra I say us by 4 goals

3 Likes

And Pev

Im tipping a massacre. 100+

So it looks like Saints going in too small and Bombers going in too tall. Which is better/worse?

Who wants to see Hooker forward on Carlisle?

7 Likes

Gee, I’ll be at the game on Friday but enthusiasm levels have plummeted after having the stuffing of playing finals knocked for 6 by the Horrible Hawks. Revenge is sweet for Clarkson who will never forget missing 2009 finals courtesy of Lloyd’s infamous bump or those losses early in his coaching career. Probably explains his rusted on hatred of the Bombers. Then again, the pri_k probably feels that way about the other 16 clubs too!

Used to love Friday night games - now they ■■■■ me. Will be there nonetheless.

1 Like

Who is Thighs? Calthorpe?

Mal Michael

Wheres the team??

Ah who gives a fk.

3 Likes

A blowout Friday night game triggering more StAtE oF tHe GaMe drivel.

I like it.

2 Likes

Either way, has disaster written all over it.

1 Like

I’m tipping a Draw

I was about to post the same thing. Regardless of result I know this is the type of game I will never ever ever watch again.

Imagine if we managed to lose this week. Brisbane last year would be nothing on the Blitz meltdown metre.

1 Like

LAV

2 Likes