Round 21 Non-Essington Games

1. To both the commentators and the parrots here: YOU CAN’T MARK A HANDBALL.

2. Of course it’s reportable. It’s comparable to an unnecessary punch to the head or a kick to the head of a guy trying to get the ball at ground level. If it was a Carlton player the medical report would see him out till the start of 2019.

3. What a fantastic mark in the goal square to totally own the game.

6 Likes

So when Joe takes a high mark and knees someone in the neck or head its high contact.

Yeah go on ■■■■ the game more

Why all the hate for the dogs? I have far mre hatred for the fake AFL team that has been given every assistance and advantage to succeed. Fk GWS. At least the dogs are a real footy club.

1 Like

Dylan Shiel is having an absolute ripper of a game. He is exactly what we need in the midfield, a strong bull that gets his own ball and just takes the game on.

2 Likes

Can’t find a pic of the Long karate kick mark*.

*an actual mark.

Cause it helps us? Could be any team feeling would still be the same

Agree, … and Kelly, … but …

The friend of the umpire is my enemy.

6 Likes

TBH, … if we can’t/don’t get a Cup this year (yeah yeah …) I hope GWS get their AFL mandated success & flag this year, so it’s not an issue when we are a deadset chance next year.

2 Likes

Lewis Young getting pantsed in defence at the moment… Kid will learn, but jeez its ugly.

Frankly, sometimes the AFL should adjudicate:
“We’ve never seen an incident like this before, we don’t want it to happen again, we will narrowly allow it this one time, but in future we want more care taken, so it WILL be a suspension.”

I don’t hate the giants, I nothing them. Could not care less.

I don’t hate the dogs, but the build up to the grand final last year soured me on them. Everyone insisting that the dogs had to be my second team. Get ■■■■■■, I have one team. The only feel good story in football is Essendon winning the premiership and I’ll be god damned if I’ll celebrate someone else winning a flag.

7 Likes

It’s not a marking contest, it shouldn’t be any different to a high fend off, if the force is more than low he should be suspended.

4 Likes

Apart from all the other reasons… why the hell would anyone want to hear the Footscray theme instead of the Giants’?

5 Likes

They’ve really got getting out of the press sussed this qtr GWS.

Bombers should watch this qtr on endless loop.

1 Like

It’s my opinion that there was zero intent by greene to do anything but protect space.

Therefore:
Nothing should be done, it is literally the only time i’ve ever seen that happen (and doubt i’ll ever see it again) and should just be left down to freak incident.

I can see how if someone believes it was intentional that a) he should be reported and b) something should be done to stop it.

I didn’t realise the doggies vs port was in Ballarat. Got to give port a better chance than if at Etihad.

1 Like

Gun.

Oh shoot, it wasn’t a mark? I only saw the replay with the sound down with the ball coming in and the foot going up. Scratch my original thoughts, he deserves to get rubbed out for that.

Quality everywhere the Giants. Look like they’re starting to get it all working nicely too.

I reckon I’d back them for the Flag on the back of this.

1 Like