Round 21 Non-Essington Games

Great, now we need the Saints to beat Richmond to give Sydney a chance to jump above them into 4th.

His dial is enormous. Not sure how you missed it.

N Jones’ voice doesn’t suit his face.

1 Like

Not for the first time.

4 Likes

Looks like north’s getting to work on their percentage for the big game in round 23.

Every side in the bottom half of the 8 or with ambitions to make it would be hoping Sydney make the top 4. You don’t want to be facing them in an elimination final.

Neville Jetta is a good example of a player who suffered from poor development early in his career but once he had the right people around him has managed to blossom into the player he had the potential to be. He’d be playing in a secondary comp somewhere had M Neeld remained as coach. Imagine if L Jurrah had been drafted a few years later? Could have turned out a lot different.

The Melbourne theme song doesn’t mention either Melbourne or the demons at all. That’s strange.

You think those hyphenated toffs are interested in football?

Pfft.

I don’t get why they repeatedly feel the need to ask “what do we sing!?”

Shouldn’t they already know or have they been so ■■■■ for so many years and forgotten, 3/4 of the way through need to ask for the remainder of the lyrics to auld lang syne.

Jurrah was one l was interested in. All the talent in the world. Could have been a great.

Definitely does in the second verse but not sure if they sing that or not.
Pretty much identical to the Norwood song and they always sing the second verse

It’s The Cardies’ theme as well but I’ve never heard them get into the 2nd verse.

Luck and timing are everything.

1 Like

Do they just play the first verse again?
Norwood always play both

Quality sauce for this one if anyones looking.

http://www.sportingvideo.com/20170813/vv598fd3ee973022.96633705-1754136.html

U block etc best for no fk about viewing though.

It’s outside of Adelaide, advantage dogs

1 Like

The ground markings in this game are crisp as hell. That’s my only opinion about it so far.

He hit somebody with an axe, and then I think he skipped bail for drink driving.
I’m not sure Neeld v Goodwin makes that much of a difference, he clearly had a few problems outside of the workplace.

1 Like

If I paid to be a member of a football team and they expected me to sing an INXS song pre-game I’d likely hang myself.

1 Like