Round 21 Non-Essington Games

So heading into the final day Hawthorn will sit 8th?

Oh yeah, I can totally see us choking the Freo game in that scenario.

Broken clock baby.

My call on Sydney’s form dropping off was a fizzer.

You’ll eventually be right about Sydney. They’ll choke against Hawthorn in the Grand Final!!

Why rest players that will get another rest before finals anyway? Then should they win their first final, another week off thus 3 weeks off in 4 going into a prelim? No way they do that.

Resting players or otherwise, how much of an incentive is there for them to go at 100% in that final round if they’ve sewn up top spot? I can definitely see WCE getting a cheap and undeserved win in that game.

Good point. I hadn’t thought of that, . the bye before the finals really works on that level to an extent, … and therefore in our favour here.

Because WC barely scraped in against Carlton yesterday. Even half rat power Crows beats WC IMO. May be irrelevant by then anyway if they get smacked by GWS this week.

It’s all up to the dogs. We need them to lose a game

Exactly. I’d love them to lose to Port this week but I have the feeling it’ll all come down to the Hawks game. I’ve got tickets to see that game and I know I’ll be a bundle of nerves.

Well, Port will certainly be wanting to win to try and ensure a Home final,… so given the Pups have no Etihad advantage, . I’d say FPAFC are a good chance to do it.

Port win

Dockers roll the tigers at subi (it’s possible)

Richmond will almost certainly finish 5th

1 Like

Redpath has been suspended and Ollie Wines just got a fine for his hit. Helps for the game. Come on Port…I feel so dirty saying that.

notlikethis.gif

Wines only got a fine?

LOL

I don’t think we can actually beat richmond in a final this year though. We were massively outcoached last time around and looking at the game and team selection last week against the crows, nothing has changed.

Fk Richmond. I want them. They are massively overrated

1 Like

I really really fkn want them too; but I’m equally as frightened of the thought of them doing us over yet again

I think if we have a fully fit list we could take them.

We’d have nothing to lose, … and they would have a power of weight of expectation on them, … we’d only have to be close & they would falter under the fear I reckon.

… and wouldn’t that be delicious?

OH BABY

I think (or maybe that should say desperately hope) that Woosha would be more prepared to shake things up in a final if they’re not going well, then he does in H&A games

1 Like