Round 21 vs Fark Northern @ Windy Hill - 11am Saturday 27th August - note revised time!

Please note this Saturday’s game time against Northern Blues has been changed, now commencing at 11am to allow fans time to get to the MCG, and to make people in Turkey have to wake up at 4am.

A draw is sufficient to guarantee VFL finals.

It’s free.

Get around them.

Note that’s still only 3:10 between start times - plan your trip from Windy Hill to the MCG in advance! I’m not sure if this may also signify the VFL game is now on TV.

B
10. A Francis
68. J Ferry
14. J Ashby

HB
77. J Freezer
56. S Michael
57. B McNiece

C
25. A Morgan
59. A Heppell
78. R Crowley

HF
60. S Heavyside
61. A Boyse
41. W Hams

F
19. S Edwards
67. J Langford
76. N Holmes

R
52. M Jamar
62. D Coghlan
50. J Polkinghorne

Int
27. M Redman
83. N Hind
63. M Dornauf
36. Y Eades
82. B Dobson
37. G Nyuon
46. T Wallis
81. V Carboni

23P
70. A Marklew

Shame we have not got Shaun McKernan, him and Jamar would kick ■■■.

Note that's still only 3:10 between start times - plan your trip from Windy Hill to the MCG in advance! I'm not sure if this may also signify the VFL game is now on TV.

Is it on a free stream tv?

Was thinking the same thing

There are 7 players not in that squad that DJR listed as being available for VFL finals.

Going to be a decent side playing finals if we can win this weekend.

Long
Merrett
Kommer
McKenna
McKernan
Simpkin
Grimley

Was thinking the same thing

With McKernan in the 1s, I would expect Ben Dobson to go back to the forward line. He has kicked a bag ( 5 or 6?) once since he came into the side half way through the season.

At this stage, I’m heading down for this before the seniors at the G. Along with another Blitzer, we will be looking to fill a cab to the G with a couple of others.

PM if the idea appeals… if there’s enough interest, I’ll order a mini bus taxi, … that might be dangerous fun.

Note that's still only 3:10 between start times - plan your trip from Windy Hill to the MCG in advance! I'm not sure if this may also signify the VFL game is now on TV.

Is it on a free stream tv?

Looks like Collingwood Footscray on 7plus

Cloudy. Cool, windy. 20 kmph from north west. Top temp 16C. Expect some home ground advantage today.

Radio stream through the EFC website up in 5 mins.

At this stage, I'm heading down for this before the seniors at the G. Along with another Blitzer, we will be looking to fill a cab to the G with a couple of others.

PM if the idea appeals… if there’s enough interest, I’ll order a mini bus taxi, … that might be dangerous fun.

Be a devil. Hire a limo and do it like rock stars

Is it only on the website stream? Can I get it through a normal radio type deal anywhere, does anyone know?

I’ve only ever found and operated streams on webpages.

Edit: I think only Box Hill and Casey have actual radio stations.

5 mins in. Blues free, pushed as kicking at goal. They miss. First score of the game.

0-2

0.0 to 0.2. Hasn’t really been up our end yet. 10 mins in.

AHep great work, shot to the square, rushed.

Ferry goals!

1.1 to 0.2