Because the Western suburbs are just full of wonderful individuals

take that back

Never seen JD run into a fence tho

Because the Western suburbs are just full of wonderful individuals

take that back

That was obvious sarcasm.

What part of it was obvious ? sarc. :slight_smile:

Never seen JD run into a fence tho

certainly wouldn’t get a free kick for it, unlike Darcy. Stupid umpiring decision.

Can the umpiring get any worse than tonight?

Apparently Darcy Moore is better than Joe Daniher....

Certainly a better shot at goal.

Bont v Darc was pretty good the last 5 mins or so.

Ripping match that

Great match. Pretty average call in the last minute. Umpire got carried away with himself with that deliberate call

Your carry-on about umpiring is beyond pathetic. Every week, every single game, the umpires are pathetic, they’re cheating.

I saw a couple of ordinary decisions in the part I watched but it wasn’t that bad.

I just don’t see it with Tom Boyd - Only a third year player but he is a million years away.

Just had a look at the stats. Looking at the stats Jake Stringer looks like n excellent kick at goal. He must save it for when I'm not watching because whenever I watch, he looks horrible.

Fast becoming one of the most overrated players in the game. Loves the individual stuff or the highlights but his game’s seriously lacking in substance, only beats up on hack defenders, and just doesn’t present like a true forward

Your carry-on about umpiring is beyond pathetic. Every week, every single game, the umpires are pathetic, they’re cheating.

I saw a couple of ordinary decisions in the part I watched but it wasn’t that bad.

I fell asleep at half time, but until then, I think I noticed one, maybe two, correct decisions. Seriously farked up umpiring. Even the talking-monkeys they call ‘commentators’ struggled to make excuses for them.

Actually AN I don’t often say too much about the umpiring in Essendon games, just non-Essendon I will say some stuff. I also rarely say the umpires cheat, just that they are incompetent, I don’t believe they cheat. I said three comments btw, three, that is all and you make it sound like I went on about all night. I also think you have me mixed up with someone else.

As for last night, they were pretty woeful during the second quarter. Second half they actually improved, first half they were abysmal.

I got quite worked up with the umpiring in the rnd 17 Sydney V Hawthorn match. Quite worked up indeed.

Gee Treloar is a player, will turn out better than D.Shiel and J.Kelly IMO, not that GWS will suffer in his absence.

Despite not liking Hawforn, here’s hoping they smash the Tin Rattlers.

Just saw the score for the other game. Have Carlton imploded or something? Lions all over them.

North

LOL

If Lions keep this up, we’re guaranteed last spot (well we’d have to win 2 from 3).