Round 22 non bombres games

When has he ever shown courage? That was just an accident, an unfortunate one - but it could happen to anyone.

Fair suck of the sav…

Murphy unfortunate to get hurt. Body to body contact. Couldn’t see a free kick there.

Yarran could have made that wingard mark a contest.

This is Port of the first 10 weeks. Scoreboard 65-16 before halftime and I'd say Port have been incredibly wasteful

Yarran could have made that wingard mark a contest.

 

No Yarran couldn't.

Carlton are lucky Port are sloppy in front of goals.

yep yarran could have really made wingard earn it, and legally. he gave it up.

This is Port of the first 10 weeks. Scoreboard 65-16 before halftime and I'd say Port have been incredibly wasteful

Reckon has more to do with their opponents being pathetic. Carlton wouldnt beat anyone on tonights form

This is Port of the first 10 weeks. Scoreboard 65-16 before halftime and I'd say Port have been incredibly wasteful

Reckon has more to do with their opponents being pathetic. Carlton wouldnt beat anyone on tonights form
Bring said form next week Scum - you deserve back to back floggings to end your season

If we can’t beat Carlton next week with no…

  • Murphy
  • Henderson
  • Thomas
  • Everitt
  • Walker
  • Kreuzer
  • Warnock
  • McLean (depth)
  • Robinson (depth)
  • Ellard (depth)
  • Garlett (depth)
  • Buckley (depth)

    then, we may as well dismantle the list and start from scratch !

Who's the bigger tossbag? Gillon or Hamish?

Who's the bigger tossbag? Gillon or Hamish?


Gillon.

What's with all the people always walking around in the crowd at that ground? There are always streams of people going somewhere.

 

Sit down and watch the game you stupid farkers. 

I hate Port as much as I hate Carlton. I really do. 

Who's the bigger tossbag? Gillon or Hamish?


Gillon.
A tie.

 

 

Who's the bigger tossbag? Gillon or Hamish?


Gillon.
A tie.

 

 

Probably a ■■■■ one.

All over bar the press conference now

Oh boy, Carlton partner has thrown the remote and the white towel, sighting unfair umps - I said, well this is what we have put up with for the last few years, get used to it

Carlton have been ■■■■■■ over by umpiring in the last few weeks. Not saying I hate it, but it's true. 

Great to see Carlton on tv across the nation facing humiliation.