Round 22 non bombres games

They obviously don't give a fark. They will next week.

Yarrans tackling effort pathetic.#not interested

Please let Stevens be in the presser, please!

Hopefully Carlton are shattered after this and all they are thinking about next week is the end of season trip.

 

I think their end of season trip started on yesterdays flight to Adelaide.

FARK CARLTON

I think Port have beaten you to it.

Robbie gray is a gun.


Will win the brownlow.

I really hope we verse North in the first round of the finals, but we have beaten Port aswell over there so it doesn't matter too much.

Ed curnow was doing preseason with us when carlton gave him a go .

Have no opinion if hes going to make it his uncle lives in jan juc.

They use him as a tagger his awareness there was terrible.

An interesting snippet from Tanking Carlscum:
"Wait until the Mighty Bombers get hold of us next week. Going to be ugly. Uglier than Tania."

Not a Zaetta fan?

Get it to 100 point margin Port!!

Ye-ya!! 103 point margin.

40 scoring shots to 12 LOL

You are pathetic Carlton. Suffer in your jocks ya softies.

Hahahahahaha

The AFL were worried about Essendon drug saga damaging their brand, but Carlscum have done more damage to the AFL's brand tonight than the drug saga has done in the last two years.

What's with all the people always walking around in the crowd at that ground? There are always streams of people going somewhere.
Sit down and watch the game you stupid farkers.

If the rules are the same as they were at Football Park, you aren't allowed to take alcohol to your seat.
That was ten years ago though.

So...... that went well I thought

 

What's with all the people always walking around in the crowd at that ground? There are always streams of people going somewhere.
Sit down and watch the game you stupid farkers.

If the rules are the same as they were at Football Park, you aren't allowed to take alcohol to your seat.
That was ten years ago though.

 

I think I have seen people in the standing area behind the goals with beers in hand

 

An interesting snippet from Tanking Carlscum:
"Wait until the Mighty Bombers get hold of us next week. Going to be ugly. Uglier than Tania.  that mole jeanie pratt''

 fixed

 

She is actually a nice lady

What's with all the people always walking around in the crowd at that ground? There are always streams of people going somewhere.
Sit down and watch the game you stupid farkers.

If the rules are the same as they were at Football Park, you aren't allowed to take alcohol to your seat.
That was ten years ago though.
I was about to comment before I seen this post, but every time they shot to the crowd every person literally had a beer in their hand. They must sell a lot ■■■■■■ beer at that ground