Round 22 Non Essendon Games thread. Scotty21 jumps the gun

Looking at the ladder. Only 3 interstate teams. Good stuff for finals in Melbourne this year.

I thought the demons got the rub of the green today. A new football experience for WC fans over there.

1 Like

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Guys iā€™ve just discovered something.
As we know, the average skill level in the AFL has deteriorated over the last few years due to the expansion of the league.
Because of the average skill level amongst AFL clubs falling, Defensive structures are the key to success.
Look at the bulldogs and now richmond.
Both teams were successful due to their overall team defence.
In past periods, neither of these sides would of been as successful because opposition clubs would be skillfull enough to get through their defensive structure/press.
However, these days this is not the case.
The current formula to winning games of AFL is not having the best players, itā€™s having a sound team defence/structure in place and capitalising on poor skills/turnovers from the opposition (Which is now more common)

North couldnā€™t could they?

3 points. Kind of hoping they do.

Cheers Eddie.

1 Like

No way, screw Norf

2 Likes

To be honest, I like it even more that north got absolutely screwed by the umpires in the last five minutes. Bradā€™s going to be so salty.

1 Like

Would legit rather collingwood get one than watch those prehistoric simpletons get to celebrate back to back

7 Likes

I can deal with Collingwood and hawthorn fans. Those complete troglodytes are unbareable.

2 Likes

:open_mouth:

I thought I knew you. We are finished!

7 Likes

Yep.

Lost me too. I just canā€™t abide that.

1 Like

Instaban??

Was seriously hoping melb would choke. Glad north miss it againā€¦ Now we need to destroy port.

Also ā– ā– ā– ā–  the pies, Hawks and tigers, and tbh every other team.

2 Likes

Hope the flag goes to NSW

1 Like

yep, iā€™m on GWS. although seems like top 4 is now out reach.

how the dark are collingwood second. kill me now. what a turd of a year.

1 Like

Youā€™ll all thank me when we dont have to put up with the cave dwellers for another 12 months