Round 22 Non Essendon Games thread. Scotty21 jumps the gun

Barracking for anyone playing the Pies now we’re out of finals contention.

3 Likes

Amen brother.

1 Like

Is this a bit of a jumper clash?

who will win? gians or swans
i have a feeling swans will win for some reason

Boggles the mind how these sh-t kickers have turned it around.

Up to 14 unanswered goals for Geelong now.

We will get the chance to boot Port out next week, Collingwood lool like they’ll get home.

God damn that Hawks 4pt loss

1 Like

Casual 10.1 to 0.0 sexond quarter

Geelong 111-22 in the third

Collingwood 109-58 with 5 mins left

16.4 to 0.3 since 1/4 time.

Or 100 points to 3.

1 Like

I know we lost last night, but at least we put in an effort for 4 quarters. Port have been deplorable in the last. Failed to trouble the scorers so far in the final term, Pies have kicked 7 goals.

1 Like

I think port as a team = chad wingard as a player. quite good, flashy but monumentally overrated.

3 Likes

Geelong have scored 100 points to 3 since 1/4 time. FMD

Jack Watts on TV smiling and kinda joking around with Pies players. Where’s the hurt numnuts?
You just got pumped, and probably will miss finals.

If I was coach I’d go ape.

Geelong are taking the absolute ■■■■

RIP ROSS THE BOSS

20 goals in a row.

■■■■ off freo

21 in a row

And now 22

I think the pie’s injury list is overstated and less disruptive than GWS, crows or dogs. Treloar is a big out but wells & reid are finished. Elliot is a good player - who may also not ever get back - but has been replaced by equivalent quality players like de goey, stephensen & hoskin-elliot. howe will be back soon. sharenberg is a loss. Moore hasn’t kicked on & is barely best 22. The others are average to fringe players.
Their injuries are around about as significant as if tiges lost riewoldt, lambert & grimes - which is about the level our injuries have been at all season.
I’d expect pies or GWS to makw GF this year. Might depend on who comes back and which team is fitter.
Last year when Hirdy said pies would be top 4 this year, I thought he was just sticking up for bucks. Wouldn’t be any one else outside Collingwood who would have predicted that.